Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Wow everyone is so far ahead. Ugh I’m just now making the Enchanted Magic Deck. Hope I can catch up!
    I'm way back here with you. We have 2 weeks, though, so hopefully we can catch up. Don't stress yet!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Why are you speeding them up?
    Because I need one more card from the sawmills to get to the next step and they are not dropping any. There is no gem option to buy out of that step. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you don't have the goal you're not going to get the drops. You should contact support if you want to participate as that bug was fixed a few hours after the goal was released. What goal/s are in your book??
    Thank you SpiritWind! Yes, I am at the goal that requires drops from the Sawmill. Each time I click the card it directs me to the sawmills again. I collected 3 and nothing in my last many tries. I just assumed it wasn?t a guaranteed drop so sped them up a few times until it hopefully dropped the card. It hasn?t so now I am going to assume it is that bug. Maybe that glitch was resolved but because I hadn?t logged in since last night? I appreciate the advice!

?Find monster cards?
    I also have only ?Find stink card? - white flowers I believe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Corrected the foot notes. Well the card trade / game is to drop the featured item, so I think I got them all. Was I did not take into account are the special decks. But until now that was really not an energy drain.
    From SW?s notes, there is a potion shop ?battle? after Molina and before Marnie called ?Card Traders? (goal 10) which haven?t been considered in the math.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    From SW?s notes, there is a potion shop ?battle? after Molina and before Marnie called ?Card Traders? (goal 10) which haven?t been considered in the math.
    Also, Molina needs 2 Bountiful Decks but ShibuyaCloth the table says 1.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    The battles are to "craft" the decorations.

PS: corrected the Miola requirements. Was still using the version before the fix.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Because I need one more card from the sawmills to get to the next step and they are not dropping any. There is no gem option to buy out of that step. Am I missing something?
    Yes, you?re missing (confusing) the same thing that I and others were missing. The card you?re missing probably isn?t from the sawmills. Go to the Monster part and see what you?re missing. If you go back a page or two, a very nice person told me and another player what to look for. I was missing the monster card from the jewel shop and he needed to clear a rock pile.

I?m finding this one confusing.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you SpiritWind! Yes, I am at the goal that requires drops from the Sawmill. Each time I click the card it directs me to the sawmills again. I collected 3 and nothing in my last many tries. I just assumed it wasn?t a guaranteed drop so sped them up a few times until it hopefully dropped the card. It hasn?t so now I am going to assume it is that bug. Maybe that glitch was resolved but because I hadn?t logged in since last night? I appreciate the advice!

?Find monster cards?
    I also have only ?Find stink card? - white flowers I believe.
    I think you may already have the card from the sawmill. Did you do the plant in a log one? I'm sure we can all figure it out together so you have the side goal that just needs a white trillium collection and what is in your stepped goal one? The side goal cards are a max 1 and there are a lot of them. The directions to the sawmill might not be accurate... the key to where to go is in the text in brackets.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes Robin, you need to collect 4 monster cards, only one of which can be found in the sawmills.
    Look/find below the one(s) you are missing and go collect from there:

Furry Beast Card - is from the sawmill
    Stink Rat Card - from white trillium
    Brutal Hog Card - from jewelers
    Rock Foe Card - from chopping a small rock pile

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The battles are to "craft" the decorations.

PS: corrected the Miola requirements. Was still using the version before the fix.
    That is correct as far as I can tell (still on goal 7 waiting for enough drops from Ivy to craft Molina), but according to SWs goals and crafting information, there are 4 crafts in total, one of which is missing from the Maths (the one after Molina and before Marnie that is literally called card traders). Copying from SWs crafting notes:

Molina: Potion Shop 10 minutes - 1 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 2 HL, 1 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 2 HL, 1 Wisp Lantern LL or 2 HL

Card Traders: Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 2 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 3 HL, 3 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 4 HL, 3 Army of Knights Deck LL or 4 HL

Marnie The Collector: Potion Shop 10 minutes - 4 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 6 HL, 4 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 6 HL, 4 Army of Knights Deck LL or 6 HL