Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Look to see which one you still need:

Furry Beast Card - is from the sawmill
    Stink Rat Card - from white trillium (This one look me awhile.)
    Brutal Hog Card - jewelers
    Rock Foe Card - chop a small rock pile. ( I first chopped a large Rick pile because I have some sitting there, but it didn't drop for me.)
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Wow everyone is so far ahead. Ugh I’m just now making the Enchanted Magic Deck. Hope I can catch up!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Corrected the foot notes. Well the card trade / game is to drop the featured item, so I think I got them all. Was I did not take into account are the special decks. But until now that was really not an energy drain.
    Kay is right. This will take 12 of the Enchanted decks. (The Card Traders will take 3 decks.) We need a total of 24 drops from Ivy.

FYI - this is similar to The Will O the Glimmerwisps event and a couple others. I always enjoy when they throw this one in but am very glad it is rare. The event nicely uses the entire kingdom but takes a lot of energy and time.

Rhino Keeper
    Sped up my sawmills 4 times to catch up since I missed all today. NOTHING. So frustrated. Tips? I will go around collecting from other junk trying I supposed.

Rhino Keeper
    Make that 8 times. So many wasted gems….

Rhino Keeper
    12 times. I am furious. I guess I will just skip this event now I am too angry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Kay is right. This will take 12 of the Enchanted decks. (The Card Traders will take 3 decks.) We need a total of 24 drops from Ivy.

FYI - this is similar to The Will O the Glimmerwisps event and a couple others. I always enjoy when they throw this one in but am very glad it is rare. The event nicely uses the entire kingdom but takes a lot of energy and time.
    I'm not happy with the large amount of drops needed from Ivy and no Adventures to help get you more.
    To stressful for me S8

If you want to know what to prepare for, be sure to check out the requirements for battling in the Craft information.
    The Goal requirements are LOW LEVEL, high level players need more for the battles!

Molina: Potion Shop 10 minutes - 1 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 2 HL, 1 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 2 HL, 1 Wisp Lantern LL or 2 HL

Card Traders: Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 2 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 3 HL, 3 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 4 HL, 3 Army of Knights Deck LL or 4 HL

Marnie The Collector: Potion Shop 10 minutes - 4 Enchanted Magic Deck LL or 6 HL, 4 Bountiful Land Deck LL or 6 HL, 4 Army of Knights Deck LL or 6 HL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Sped up my sawmills 4 times to catch up since I missed all today. NOTHING. So frustrated. Tips? I will go around collecting from other junk trying I supposed.
    Why are you speeding them up?

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting event. I like the inventiveness. Thanks S8
    Too bad the Historian is 300 gems, I find it too expensive. A limited sale discount would be appreciated.

An idea with the cards: could you add an option to purchase items in the shop using cards? it would be a great option for long time dedicated rulers like us

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    If you don't have the goal you're not going to get the drops. You should contact support if you want to participate as that bug was fixed a few hours after the goal was released. What goal/s are in your book??