Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 311

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

  1. #21
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    Good

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I purchased the Card Wizard Trap. It lures the Card Wizard, which takes 10 chops to defeat. I got nothing from defeating the Card Wizard 2 times. I assume something should have dropped, so this needs to be fixed.
    my aunt says check your inventory as sometimes it goes there without telling you

    EDIT: apparently you can get the wizards from the wells where you get the blue shells but she's also saying the blue wizards aren't giving you the drops they're supposed to

  3. #23
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I purchased the Card Wizard Trap. It lures the Card Wizard, which takes 10 chops to defeat. I got nothing from defeating the Card Wizard 2 times. I assume something should have dropped, so this needs to be fixed.
    Stupid me, I went ahead and bought a trap and fought the Card Wizard, assuming it might be fixed by now, but it isn't. Out 15 gems and 10 energy for nothing.

    Also, were we supposed to get a Red Acer tree for completing one of the first tasks? I was sure it showed a Red Acer as a reward.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Stupid me, I went ahead and bought a trap and fought the Card Wizard, assuming it might be fixed by now, but it isn't. Out 15 gems and 10 energy for nothing.

    Also, were we supposed to get a Red Acer tree for completing one of the first tasks? I was sure it showed a Red Acer as a reward.
    I reported the wizard glitch in the bug thread as even the spawned ones aren't dropping anything

    And the reward was 5 full grown trees so check your INV

  5. #25
    Heads up get out your watchtowers and jewellers buildings! I hope ice cream towers count too...

    Am having SO much fun! : )

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    145
    My side goal "Beginners Luck" has disappeared from both of my games.
    Have forced closed/fully closed several times with no luck.
    Anyone else having this problem?

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    my aunt says check your inventory as sometimes it goes there without telling you

    EDIT: apparently you can get the wizards from the wells where you get the blue shells but she's also saying the blue wizards aren't giving you the drops they're supposed to
    I did check my Inventory. No trees, no anything! Just out 30 gems!

  8. #28
    yeah its all of them ... even the spawned ones I put something in the report bugs thread .... they owe us gems ....

  9. #29
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    My side goal "Beginners Luck" has disappeared from both of my games.
    Have forced closed/fully closed several times with no luck.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    Did it pop up and tell you to look in tomatoes? I saw a pop up about tomatoes. Went to plant a few and when I finally went to find the goal to see how many I needed to harvest, there was no goal about tomatoes at all. I was and am still confused about it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    193
    Do we know how many scrolls we get from this? I don?t need fruit, but I need scrolls!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •