Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    for me chapter 3-3. Find Water Faerie Card from Pond wants 4 faerie cards, but here in the information for the purpose writ that in this chapter the game wants 1 pc. faerie card. Why is this different for me? Now I couldn't go to the next level because the lakes only gave me 1 faerie card.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    It came up when we were first asked for it. 2 gems to skip it. I missed it too, pity because I used gems to hurry Ivy's hut.
    I never saw it! Poo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Hello all,

Level 42 player and I post quite rarely.

I am unable to get Baron card even after 3 attempts on Stable. Am I missing something?

Also, is there any relation between this and chapter 9?s goal of ?Find the character collection?? When I click on it, it is taking me to the cows and i have been unable to get anything in about 16 tries.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    I think you already got your question answered, but I thought it might make you feel better that I did the see thing! I needed a card from fangbeast and it kept directing me to the cows. I wasted a TON of energy collecting from cows.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    We need a total of 12 Enchanted Magic Decks, 12 Bountiful Land Decks and 10 Army of Knights Decks and they all require 10 or 12 Glimmerdust Cards each. So chopping Dead Trees is a good way to work ahead.
    Wow! My mind is blown now. 😳

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I wasted a TON of energy collecting from cows.
    The goals for this event were poorly written/explained.

Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    for me chapter 3-3. Find Water Faerie Card from Pond wants 4 faerie cards, but here in the information for the purpose writ that in this chapter the game wants 1 pc. faerie card. Why is this different for me? Now I couldn't go to the next level because the lakes only gave me 1 faerie card.
    Is this your goal? If so, you only need one water faerie card & should do the next 3.

Beginner's Luck goal: these cards are limited to ONE only
    13 Find a Water Faerie Card (A water source would have this!) 1 - Academy Scroll 5
    ➡️13 Find a Glimmerdust Faerie Card (I've been craving Tomatoes... have any?) 1
    ➡️13 Find a Earth Faerie Card (Mooooo-ve over, ruler.) 1
    ➡️13 Find a Fire Faerie Card (Fire loves wood... especially tree wood.) 1

Then the others are found by doing what's in parentheses for each one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I think you already got your question answered, but I thought it might make you feel better that I did the see thing! I needed a card from fangbeast and it kept directing me to the cows. I wasted a TON of energy collecting from cows.
    Agree - however today I got the Baron card and I am able to go to the next chapter.

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I believe we are just seeing what SW is sent. We are very lucky that we get any sort of goal instructions. I have been playing for the whole 9 years and we never used to get anything sent to us. It has only happened in the last year or so. It certainly makes the events a lot easier and is much appreciated S8 and SW. if read along with forum posts it is great info.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I agree. I?m still not sure how many decks we need for each step.

Executive Chef
    Check out ShibuyaCloth Math overview (page 1, post 5, high level requirements)
    All Decks we need are there.
    The first 3 items on there are the Decks, you can check out below that how many you need per fight/ trade.
    In SpiritWinds Goal Information post (page 1, post 3) you can see when the fights/ trades occur.