Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 10 states make 2 enchanted decks, 3 bountiful decks and 3 ally decks then trade cards in potion shop
    To trade cards in potion shop you will actually need 3 enchanted decks, 4 bountiful decks and 4 ally decks
    Wonder why it’s worded like that…

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Goal 10 states make 2 enchanted decks, 3 bountiful decks and 3 ally decks then trade cards in potion shop
    To trade cards in potion shop you will actually need 3 enchanted decks, 4 bountiful decks and 4 ally decks
    Probably low level requirements are 2,3 and 3 and you have high level requirements?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Probably low level requirements are 2,3 and 3 and you have high level requirements?
    Ahhh ok that would make since

Executive Chef
    Wonder why it?s worded like that?
    To make us pay attention IMO, this has been done in the past. There is the Goalbook, and then there is the actual needs of the crafted item.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    To make us pay attention IMO, this has been done in the past. There is the Goalbook, and then there is the actual needs of the crafted item.
    Yeah it gets me every time too

Rhino Keeper
    IMO it would be too complicated to have separate wording on goals according to level, so LL requirements are used for the goal and completing the craft is required to finish the goal. At the start of the event we got a sneak peak behind the scenes, since both LL and HL crafts were available to all players (and what a missed opportunity that was for me, would certainly have taken the pressure off babysitting Ivy ). Looks like two crafts with the same name but different requirements are created, and our level determines the craft we can access. Completing either of them allows you to finish the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    We need a total of 12 Enchanted Magic Decks, 12 Bountiful Land Decks and 10 Army of Knights Decks and they all require 10 or 12 Glimmerdust Cards each. So chopping Dead Trees is a good way to work ahead.
    wish i knew how many i already used up and how many i have left. i have plenty of energy so i'll just make a lot
    thank you
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    This is the most boring event ever!!! Diligently collect from Ivy’s house every 12 hours for 3 days in order to move to the next step?! I don’t even feel like doing it any more.. Endlessly collecting various cards from other places… could it be even more boring?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    This is the most boring event ever!!! Diligently collect from Ivy’s house every 12 hours for 3 days in order to move to the next step?! I don’t even feel like doing it any more.. Endlessly collecting various cards from other places… could it be even more boring?!
    i agree so much
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t know how this is any more boring than endlessly chopping trees or coral clusters or whatever the material of the event may be like we do for most events. Like others have said, this gets you to visit a variety of buildings and animals in your kingdom, plus it doesn?t require infinite amounts of energy. To each their own, though.