Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Getting really fed up with the constant silent rollbacks, ive set various card decks off and gone away for a few hours only to log back in and find the flippin thing has reset.
    Going to concentrate on getting the scrolls instead

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I got The Historian.
    (more as deco than for the boosts or drops.)
    He is perfect for my Wizard School.
    Attachment 60558
    Haha, he's perfect indeed! Fun to see Dwayne practicing in the back

Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Thanks. Alas! I got the Baron card for a moment after I clicked on stable. It even updated the goals but then the game got reset and lost the card and the goal is not showing to be complete! It is six times and counting and at least 50 clicks on cows
    That's so frustrating My best wishes for next collection.
    Make sure to do a force-close before collecting to minimize the chance for roll-back's.
    (though it doesn't always help, I always force-close and have roll-back's too)

Executive Chef
    now i'm having a hard time even logging in the game. i start to load it. the screen comes up. and then it crashes. over and over and over.

is there anything we can work ahead on collecting and creating? i've basically been doing this bit by bit
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    now i'm having a hard time even logging in the game. i start to load it. the screen comes up. and then it crashes. over and over and over.

is there anything we can work ahead on collecting and creating? i've basically been doing this bit by bit
    We need a total of 12 Enchanted Magic Decks, 12 Bountiful Land Decks and 10 Army of Knights Decks and they all require 10 or 12 Glimmerdust Cards each. So chopping Dead Trees is a good way to work ahead.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thanks RonjaR82, I changed my white flower to white terillium flower.

Also, thanks for a total on what we need. My mind was twisting around it.

Rhino Keeper
    I started the event a little later and now I'm there where to collect water faeries cards. Today I collect 20 lakes all day, but this map does not fall in my kingdom. Is there anyone with a similar problem or this is a bug where I need to report in support. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    My wells spawn a card wizard 95% of the time. Ponds are about 30% of the time.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not feeling the love for this because of the hanging about for Ivy. I don't think I need any of the drops from the prize anyway but I have loads of spare energy so ...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I don't know what to suggest to people who aren't getting drops. I am finding the Baron card to require more than one visit to stables.

Molina, card carrying violet skunkupine, is male? And is the reward for completing the 7th bubble.

I had a fangbeast up since I began the event and he dropped my Thurston card. Hydronous Hollow spawns the card Wizard.

Fashion Designer
    The first value pack of this event and the last few have not been as good a value as previous events. It used to include 5 of the item from Ivy's Hut or the Troll Camp, but now it doesn't give you anything that are the bottleneck items. So while it will give you some unlimited energy and save you some chopping, it doesn't provide what used to be a great value. I did purchase one this time to get some unlimited energy for chopping trees, but couldn't chop as many dead trees as I wanted because it also gives you 65 of the glimmer hex card and the limit is 99. Last event I didn't buy one at all. In previous events, I'd usually buy one and sometimes two. Once I think I even bought it three times.

S8 - please consider adding some of the long timers items back to the initial $4.99 value pack for future events. They were of much greater help.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.