Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    the first "Beginners Luck" has four cards to collect. My side goal "Beginners Luck" has disappeared after getting the Water Faerie Card. Later I can't get Glimmerdust Faerie Card, Earth Faerie Card and Fire Faerie Card from clicking crops, cows and plant in a log. I am in goal 7 now. Anyone else having this problem?
    The earth and fire cards have a cap of one so once you collect one (of each) you are now maxed out. You get the Glimmerdust cards from chopping dead trees and they have a max of 99.
    Last edited by newpam575; 09-03-21 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    We're still good to finish, though, without gemming through. Thank you SC for your calculations - 18 enchantress cards, so, 9 days of Ivy collecting. I agree it's a weird pressure on higher levels, and am not happy about it, but it IS do-able.
    Any HL player who didn?t gem ahead on the first day still needs 22 cards from Ivy at this point of the event (4 for Molina, 6 for the trade and 12 for the final prize), so 11 days needed without fail (1 day/2 cards for each enchanted deck and 2 + 3 + 6 decks needed in total). Sure, we get one day margin for real life, but not exactly casual playing?

Rhino Keeper
    I think SC is missing the card trade in item/energy requirements, and the bottleneck is Ivy with a 12h timer and a total of 24 collections needed to complete the event (27 if you want an extra card and deck for inventory collection)

Rhino Keeper
    Where do we find the monster cards from?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I think SC is missing the card trade in item/energy requirements, and the bottleneck is Ivy with a 12h timer and a total of 24 collections needed to complete the event (27 if you want an extra card and deck for inventory collection)
    Corrected the foot notes. Well the card trade / game is to drop the featured item, so I think I got them all. Was I did not take into account are the special decks. But until now that was really not an energy drain.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. I?m only doing this for the scrolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Where do we find the monster cards from?
    It’s directing me to sawmill for monster cards. Didn’t see them drop but then inventory had 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    It’s directing me to sawmill for monster cards. Didn’t see them drop but then inventory had 3.
    I had two and now I have 3 and I haven’t collected from my sawmill so I’m not sure what gave it to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    the first "Beginners Luck" has four cards to collect. My side goal "Beginners Luck" has disappeared after getting the Water Faerie Card. Later I can't get Glimmerdust Faerie Card, Earth Faerie Card and Fire Faerie Card from clicking crops, cows and plant in a log. I am in goal 7 now. Anyone else having this problem?
    i think you are in same position as a few of us who once we got Water Faerie Card the side goal and main goal autocompleted. If you look in inventory and find Water Faerie card and Faerie Deck that is what happened. I am not bothering to try to get other three unless a future goal specifically calls for them at which time they may be obtainable again.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Corrected the foot notes. Well the card trade / game is to drop the featured item, so I think I got them all. Was I did not take into account are the special decks. But until now that was really not an energy drain.
    Aren’t you missing goal 10 completely that needs 3 enchanted, 4 bountiful, and 4 Knights?
    Last edited by netwiz3; 09-04-21 at 08:02 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast