Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Well, only 10 more Ivy collections to go...

The only reason this appears like a larger energy drain for me is because I opened the 2 new plots. At 70 wisp lanterns and 20 expansion permits each, I've been collecting from every wisp lantern and trade ticket dropper as soon as they recharge.

To make matters worse, I lost 50 gems because of an "invisible" game reset. It moved my screen so I clicked on an item twice even though I actually was clicking on a different animal.

WHERE IS THE GEM USE CONFIRMATION BUTTON?
    yes please on the gem use confirmation button

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    yes please on the gem use confirmation button
    Agreed. I have lost so many gems due to accidental collections.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    My game on HL account keeps closing itself after opening. I have forced closed it done reset the iPad but problem keeps coming back and this is why I lost 2 ivy collections.

Now 11 more collections for me if I really want to see it through. After so much chopping I don’t want it going to waste. And in my LL account although ivy is fine due to less numbers required but the energy need is sooooooo much.

S8 do something about dead tree drops or most of us won’t finish it. also plz let’s not have ivy hut collection for events

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Up to goal 11 and that is far enough for me - too much energy required on the dead trees. And waiting on Ivy. I don?t need Marnie, so all I will give up basically is five scrolls.

Nice looking buildings though!

Attachment 60595
    I totally agree with you. I am quitting too. It’s too boring in addition to never being able to work on other parts of Kingdom. My disappointment is that I really would like to have at least a week if not two in between events. You don’t have time to work on your kingdom before starting another event. The events take up all your energy and all your time.
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 09-09-21 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I just discovered a use for extra wood if you have the Mermaid Workshops--craft the ship wheel. I'm not sure what it's regular purpose is, but it has shown up several times as a request in the Elven Outpost. Since we have soooooooo much wood from this event, it's an option. Hope that helps someone
    Am maxed out on the wheels too.fine the sap is the problem for making beams

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I totally agree with you. I am quitting too. It’s too boring in addition to never being able to work on other parts of Kingdom. My disappointment is that I really would like to have at least a week if not two in between events. You don’t have time to work on your kingdom before starting another event. The events take up all your energy and all your time.
    You can always sit out of an event and play your kingdom goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    You can always sit out of an event and play your kingdom goals.
    Yes, but that depends on if you want the prizes that go along with that event or not. If you want all the prizes, you need to play all the events.

I had planned to sit out the last event because I didn't want the little kids when I first saw them, but when I found out that Indigo drops feasts, which I really want, then I decided I "needed" to complete the event. Same with this one. I want the food drops to help with trades at the Elven Outpost. Hopefully there will soon be an event that I don't feel compelled to complete.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    A new sale started today. You get 4 of each of the decks plus some other item for $14.99. I can't tell what the other item is because it is just a swirly "loading" circle that never goes away. Can anyone see the item? I assume that it is the same for all of us - none of us can probably see it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    A new sale started today. You get 4 of each of the decks plus some other item for $14.99. I can't tell what the other item is because it is just a swirly "loading" circle that never goes away. Can anyone see the item? I assume that it is the same for all of us - none of us can probably see it.
    You're right, I just checked and I have a blank spot in the middle as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You're right, I just checked and I have a blank spot in the middle as well.
    The small picture (right side, main screen) shows an expansion permit and an enchanted lantern so I would guess those are part of the middle image. I didn?t buy it though so this is just my guess.