Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Don?t think I?ve ever cut it this close except for my first event when I hit level 15, but finally crafting the last deck after collecting from Ivy (I did miss a couple of collections, real life first) and should have Marnie in a couple of hours. Enjoyed the event overall, with the exception of the babysitting for Ivy, since a twelve hour timer means that if you?re late on collecting once, you either have to get up in the middle of the night for your next collection, or miss one and leave it for the following day. Deadlines for playing really isn?t casual and feels too much like work So in the room for improvement area I?d recommend the possibility of getting extra items from an adventure, giving us more flexibility on playing times.

Executive Chef
    This is also a super close one for me… still waiting on my last Ivy collection.
    Funny cause I normally finish most events a week early.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Although I was able to finish, it seemed a little too close to the end for my piece of mind. I do think the art is gorgeous, the story was cute, and the card aspect interesting and clever. But if this event script/type is used again, I think it should have a correspondingly robust reward.

Rhino Keeper
    I think after Marnie we can take a rest for a while, normaly at this point we have a sneak peak of what coming next

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Don?t think I?ve ever cut it this close except for my first event when I hit level 15, but finally crafting the last deck after collecting from Ivy (I did miss a couple of collections, real life first) and should have Marnie in a couple of hours. Enjoyed the event overall, with the exception of the babysitting for Ivy, since a twelve hour timer means that if you?re late on collecting once, you either have to get up in the middle of the night for your next collection, or miss one and leave it for the following day. Deadlines for playing really isn?t casual and feels too much like work So in the room for improvement area I?d recommend the possibility of getting extra items from an adventure, giving us more flexibility on playing times.
    I agree a thousand percent. I?ve got two more Ivy cards to get and have already gemmed up twice. I?ll have go the full 26 gems for sure to get the last card. I can?t always hit that perfect 12 hour collection. Just impossible with real life. I truly wish S8 would understand that we play for enjoyment and not stress lol. Give us some alternatives please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Although I was able to finish, it seemed a little too close to the end for my piece of mind. I do think the art is gorgeous, the story was cute, and the card aspect interesting and clever. But if this event script/type is used again, I think it should have a correspondingly robust reward.
    Agreed. Marnie should drop Trade Tickets or Energy. Everything else is neat but not mandatory like the other two are. It was a strenuous and extremely time consuming event.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I agree a thousand percent. I?ve got two more Ivy cards to get and have already gemmed up twice. I?ll have go the full 26 gems for sure to get the last card. I can?t always hit that perfect 12 hour collection. Just impossible with real life. I truly wish S8 would understand that we play for enjoyment and not stress lol. Give us some alternatives please.
    Same here, need two more cards from ivy and I just hit it (also speed some times so I can can to bed), so I am not gonna make this one (just hanging on the two ivys cards?? too bad).

Executive Chef
    I think that if you have to use gems to get the cards that come from Ivy's hut, it could be cheaper to just use them to speed up the collection time rather than using the full 26 to buy a card.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    I think after Marnie we can take a rest for a while, normaly at this point we have a sneak peak of what coming next
    We do have a sneak peek. Check out the sneak peek thread. It starts tomorrow, and there is a veterinarian (we think) centaur, an ailing Skunkupine, and a building (a vet hospital?).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I think that if you have to use gems to get the cards that come from Ivy's hut, it could be cheaper to just use them to speed up the collection time rather than using the full 26 to buy a card.
    That?s what I?ve been doing is just speeding up Ivys hut. I?m almost done. It cost me a bunch of gems but I?m almost finished.