Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/02: Castle of Cards | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I doubt it will be, just like the Greenhouse from the Gardener Girl event. But who knows.

AnnirasSweets - I have no idea how you could craft 2 Molinas. ����*♀️ That was definitely not an option for me. Maybe a glitch? You?re probably a high level player, so maybe something was different for you in your potion shop.
    You have to start crafting before you collect from the first potion shop, by having double of all things required

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I understand. I've got about 8 days just waiting on Ivy drops to get to Marnie. She's the last reward. And I don't think the Historian that we have to pay gems for is really a reward. But that's just my opinion.
    Unless I'm missing something too.
    Thank you that totally seconds my thoughts
    At first it was fun, but I hoped we would make a ton of trades and get a ton of deco - like for Halloween once? I loved that event but this one wasnt worth it.

Farm Supplier
    I'm bailing out after goal 10. The chances of needing to use gems to finish with Ivy is high with only being able to miss two more collections, and the energy drain is (for me at least) way more intensive than forecast. I'm getting about 10% card drops for chickens and farmhouses, 25% for dead trees and 40% for trees. Usually I'm way ahead at this stage and just waiting on Ivy, but I've struggled to keep up with this one. The rewards don't seem worth it. This will be only the second event I'm not going to try finish and the other was my very first. I appreciate their mixing things up a bit, but this one's too much for me.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The card trader building is stunning!

Fashion Designer
    Ivy hates me. At least 3-4 collections every time we need her I’m never given the piece. It’s happened twice already. Once last night, once 2 days ago.

Another event I won’t finish probably

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Ivy hates me. At least 3-4 collections every time we need her I’m never given the piece. It’s happened twice already. Once last night, once 2 days ago.

Another event I won’t finish probably
    The Enchantress Card is a guaranteed drop from Ivy. Something's wrong if you don't get it every time.

New Resident
    Hi. I havent been able to go past goal 3. It says i need a faerie card which can be collected from ponds. I got one which is the maximum amount it can hold. But my goals asks for 4 cards. Storm8 support isnt helping me and I lost so many event days becoz of this annoying thing.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffihae View Post
    Hi. I havent been able to go past goal 3. It says i need a faerie card which can be collected from ponds. I got one which is the maximum amount it can hold. But my goals asks for 4 cards. Storm8 support isnt helping me and I lost so many event days becoz of this annoying thing.

I copied the first four goals from page one. I don't think I understand which goal you are on. Which four cards are being requested?

Goal 1
    * Clear Dead Trees (Making room for new growth!) 1
    * Find a Glimmerdust Card (Whoa! What's this?) 1
    Rewards: 5 Academy Scrolls

Goal 2
    * Visit Ivy's Hut (She is a Hex Card expert!) 1
    * Find Enchantress Cards (Visit Ivy's Hut!) 1
    Rewards: 5 Red Acer trees (in storage, might need to force close to see them)

Goal 3
    * Clear Trees (Careful where you chop!) 1 - Faerie Deck 1
    * Find Magic Cards (Clear Trees!) 12
    * Find Faerie Cards (We're gonna need a few things.) 1

Goal 4 + side goal Beginner's Luck
    * Assemble the Enchanted Magic Deck (Put it together in the Magic Forge!) 1
    * Practice Battle With Thurston (Have your cards at the ready, my liege!) 1
    Rewards: 5 Academy Scrolls, 1x Mini Card Castle (1x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Saffihae View Post
    The four cards that you need to collect for getting Faerie Deck.
    Goal: Beginner's Luck
    * Find a Water Faerie Card (A water source would have this!) 1 (from a pond or well)
    * Find a Glimmerdust Faerie Card (I've been craving Tomatoes... have any?) 1 (grow a couple of tomatoes to collect)
    * Find a Earth Faerie Card (Mooooo-ve over, ruler.) 1
    * Find a Fire Faerie Card (Fire loves wood... especially tree wood.) 1
    the glitch happened after I got the Water Faerie Card. I did not get Earth Faerie Card, Glimmerdust Faerie Card and Fire Faerie Card but I got the Faerie Deck so I could keep going to next goal.
    Last edited by MacieQueen; 09-08-21 at 09:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I'm bailing out after goal 10. The chances of needing to use gems to finish with Ivy is high with only being able to miss two more collections, and the energy drain is (for me at least) way more intensive than forecast. I'm getting about 10% card drops for chickens and farmhouses, 25% for dead trees and 40% for trees. Usually I'm way ahead at this stage and just waiting on Ivy, but I've struggled to keep up with this one. The rewards don't seem worth it. This will be only the second event I'm not going to try finish and the other was my very first. I appreciate their mixing things up a bit, but this one's too much for me.
    You'll be able to easily do Goal 11 and get the Trader Card building. I'm curious about it because after you've completed goal 11 it shows Coming Soon with a big ? there.