Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back to School Sales & Rainbow Zebra - Coming September 3rd

Back to School Sales & Rainbow Zebra - Coming September 3rd

Check back September 3rd for exclusive sales and offers, including the new Rainbow Zebra!

Name:  1610C3DD-018C-48F7-98C7-14431017A424.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  99.5 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Can't wait! Hopefully there's something in the sale for me to buy. I wonder how much the rainbow zebra is! It's so cute!!! Maybe I will be able to get it..

Rhino Keeper
    Probably gems breeder horse, will buy if it is, please bring back all gnome sale, wish they can make gnome student wearing backpacks 😂

Executive Chef
    If so, that means it's probably 1,000 or more gems lol.. guess I have to impatiently wait until Friday and yes I definitely agree about the gnome sale, I absolutely love gnomes and gnome decorations!! Definitely my favorite. Please bring back all gnome stuff even new gnome pets!!

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Probably gems breeder horse, will buy if it is, please bring back all gnome sale, wish they can make gnome student wearing backpacks 😂

Executive Chef
    So expanding will be marked a certain percent off... Talk about worst timing! How can players expand when you can't buy the papers needed from the shops or newspaper anymore and airplane drops for them are so low... Guess will have to find out Friday what they are offering on the expansion mark down... Not sure if I wanna spend gems on expanding Friday

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3028.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	60483

Hoping for lots of items I want.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-31-21 at 07:34 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Get a Tiki Flight - Exotic Pet free with purchase of gems.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3036.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	60489
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So expanding will be marked a certain percent off... Talk about worst timing! How can players expand when you can't buy the papers needed from the shops or newspaper anymore and airplane drops for them are so low... Guess will have to find out Friday what they are offering on the expansion mark down... Not sure if I wanna spend gems on expanding Friday
    Agreed.

Anyways... I seen a sunflower in the sale pop up, hopefully that's in there. Who knows if it actually will be though, as they have done pop ups before where it shows a cute animal or decoration, and when the sale drops it's actually not in there sometimes.

Hoping everyone sees something they personally want though! I'm hoping for a flytrap of some kind (just not the Tiki Trap, or the Bride) but I won't hold my breath either way.

--- On another (also unrelated) note,

Missed the Tiki Flight, but at this point I barely get on the game every two days anymore. It's cute but not much of a loss to me that I missed seeing and getting the offer.

Executive Chef
    It would be great to have new maps, for sale signs and survey machines back for sale in the newspaper from tomorrow.

If we can't get them from neighbors or community then there's no use for discounts on expansion if we can't get the fundamentals checked first.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    See, exactly my point! I think they just want us to expand with gems because it won't cost as much gems and as a way for storm8 to make more money

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    It would be great to have new maps, for sale signs and survey machines back for sale in the newspaper from tomorrow.

If we can't get them from neighbors or community then there's no use for discounts on expansion if we can't get the fundamentals checked first.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast