Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Back to School Sales & Rainbow Zebra - Coming September 3rd

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I was able to get all 5 flytraps being offered, 2 between the last year, and the other 3 just today. And I got the full set of each.

Attachment 60560
    Attachment 60561
    Attachment 60562
    Attachment 60563
    Attachment 60564

Very cool. Though If only I able able to get the Camp Guide Flytrap, I would've had each flytrap released within the last year, up until now.
    None of these flytraps are rotatable, besides the Venus Flytrap and the Venomous I wanted to turn around some of my "football" ones.

Edit, I can't even turn around my venomous or Venus anymore either.

None of these flytraps are rotatable, besides the Venus Flytrap and the Venomous I wanted to turn around some of my "football" ones.

Edit, I can't even turn around my venomous or Venus anymore either.
    Can you store your venomous flytrap (the red and white dotted one)? I bought one just now and it won't store. I can store all kinds of other exotic pets, like the bride and the princess flytraps I can now put out and put back in my barn at will. I bought a hermit crab too and that one also cannot be stored again. There's also a huge size difference between the older fly traps (venomous, venus, paper) and the new ones (bride, princess)... does this bother anyone else?

I bought the Rainbow Zebra and it's got a weird animation glitch, when it's time to collect it will occasionally glitch back to the sleeping state, before glitching back to the standing waiting to be collected animation. Is anyone else getting that? Besides that it's a wonderful, beautifully designed pet.

Also saw my seagull found a friend. They were just chasing each other around the lamp post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4074_duo.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	996.9 KB 
ID:	60565

Name:	IMG_4075_duo.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	803.6 KB 
ID:	60566
    Last edited by JustKay; 09-05-21 at 04:12 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Can you store your venomous flytrap (the red and white dotted one)? I bought one just now and it won't store. I can store all kinds of other exotic pets, like the bride and the princess flytraps I can now put out and put back in my barn at will. I bought a hermit crab too and that one also cannot be stored again. There's also a huge size difference between the older fly traps (venomous, venus, paper) and the new ones (bride, princess)... does this bother anyone else?

I bought the Rainbow Zebra and it's got a weird animation glitch, when it's time to collect it will occasionally glitch back to the sleeping state, before glitching back to the standing waiting to be collected animation. Is anyone else getting that? Besides that it's a wonderful, beautifully designed pet.

Also saw my seagull found a friend. They were just chasing each other around the lamp post.

Name:	IMG_4074_duo.png 
Size:	996.9 KB 
ID:	60565

Name:	IMG_4075_duo.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	803.6 KB 
ID:	60566
    Different it seems, as I can store my venomous flytraps

Name:	04C6512A-6165-40D5-9BFF-C548DD3F6E4D.jpeg 
Size:	444.9 KB 
ID:	60567

Also you're right that there is a size difference. I paired the venomous with the Princess

Name:	323F8172-74BB-4A8B-807F-0BEEA8D3B4D9.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	430.8 KB 
ID:	60568

Though the size difference(s) between the flytraps don't bother me too much, personally.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-05-21 at 04:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Can the team possibly see what the issue is with the older flytraps? I can no longer turn any of them that I have (the Venomous + Venus flytrap) and the ones I just got, Frozen Bluebelle, Lovetrap or "Football" one. Which look to be that they were rotatable at one point.

Name:	00CA022C-C0B8-44D1-9FD8-D68532B7A837.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	60576

Name:	07827ACE-4FC3-4838-AA13-E432A5D94B3A.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	507.8 KB 
ID:	60574
    (The rotate/turn button is greyed out.

Unlike for example as well, the Bride Flytrap button is coloured and can be turned around.

Name:	0FF1CF25-45EE-4BA8-AF0B-E3E686CB12DD.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	374.5 KB 
ID:	60575

Here's a current picture (from my end) that applies to each and every of the older flytrap(s) I listed. I won't post a picture of every single flytrap, as like I said the functions are the same for the ones I listed. I just picked a random flytrap for both to show the examples.

I don't know if it's just an issue on my end, but I thought here would be an appropriate place to mention it since they're all in the sale. + I was looking forward to rotating some of the "football" ones and also the Bluebelle before I got them, so that they could face the other way. But I cannot (personally) rotate them

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Can the team possibly see what the issue is with the older flytraps? I can no longer turn any of them that I have (the Venomous + Venus flytrap) and the ones I just got, Frozen Bluebelle, Lovetrap or "Football" one. Which look to be that they were rotatable at one point.

Unlike for example as well, the Bride Flytrap button is coloured and can be turned around.

Here's a current picture (from my end) that applies to each and every of the older flytrap(s) I listed. I won't post a picture of every single flytrap, as like I said the functions are the same for the ones I listed. I just picked a random flytrap for both to show the examples.

I don't know if it's just an issue on my end, but I thought here would be an appropriate place to mention it since they're all in the sale. + I was looking forward to rotating some of the "football" ones and also the Bluebelle before I got them, so that they could face the other way. But I cannot (personally) rotate them
    Yes please, all decorations in the sale can no longer be rotated.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The rotation issue has been fixed. Are you still having trouble storing your Exotic Pets?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fixed an issue that prevented decos from being rotated. Still looking at why those particular Exotics may not be storable. Also added the Backwoods Bayou to the Market for a few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Gnome at work can not rotate, that make me didn?t buy the art gnome be4 because he turn he back to me n can not rotate

Fashion Designer
    Poop. I missed her.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234