Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Exotic Pets are now Storable

  1. #31
    Storm8 Staff ExcalS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I?m seeing some strange behaviour when trying to feed exotic pets now. If the pet is ready to be fed, and I have exotic pet food and my barn is full, it won?t actually let me feed it. It says storage is full. This message would make more sense if I was trying to collect from a pet and it was giving me items, but it?s actually the wrong way around. I want to use up a barn item on a collected already pet
    We anticipate the item collection at the time of feeding, so there needs to be room in the barn to handle the new items when feeding the pet.

  2. #32
    Executive Chef JustKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere South
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    We anticipate the item collection at the time of feeding, so there needs to be room in the barn to handle the new items when feeding the pet.
    This is after the collection through. The pet is "empty" and just needs to be fed, so I'm actually just using up one bard (exotic food) item. To be explicit, below are the steps.

    1. Barn has one exotic pet food, and 1 extra space left.
    2. click on exotic pet ready to collect.
    3. get an item (Eg. a pickaxe), barn storage gets one more item and reaches max capacity.
    4. I tap on exotic pet that is now already collected from.
    5. I tap feed button to feed it.
    6. Barn storage full error is thrown and it won't feed and use up my one remaining exotic pet food.

  3. #33
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    828
    THIS IS AMAZING NEWS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

    so basically, if I take a break for 2 or 3 months, cool stuff happens like the storage of exotics. THANK U stormtroopers.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

  4. #34
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Farm Story 2 Forum
    Posts
    2,131
    I think justkay was right with their thought. It seems like it affects older pets recently being got.

    Here's the Hot Chocolate Flytrap I got last year when it first made an appearance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E16C5AB-6828-4B05-8EC9-1C7FE43D3D78.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	811.7 KB 
ID:	61776

    And here's the same flytrap that I bought this past week during a sale. Cannot be stored

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9682F70B-5590-44AA-8822-33B05243CC01.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	61777

    Same thing with the Christmas Fly trap that I got last year when it first made an appearance.

    Here's the one I got last year

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E132FC1C-96B9-49EE-B90E-6E619FB6BE01.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	61778

    And here's the same flytrap I bought more of within this month during a sale.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA0F0C1E-B52F-4261-88DE-87A42BABC772.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	61779

    Cannot be stored.

    Not that I want to store my flytraps, however I want to store my Hot Chocolate Snowman and cannot

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I think justkay was right with their thought. It seems like it affects older pets recently being got.

    Here's the Hot Chocolate Flytrap I got last year when it first made an appearance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E16C5AB-6828-4B05-8EC9-1C7FE43D3D78.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	811.7 KB 
ID:	61776

    And here's the same flytrap that I bought this past week during a sale. Cannot be stored

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9682F70B-5590-44AA-8822-33B05243CC01.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	61777

    Same thing with the Christmas Fly trap that I got last year when it first made an appearance.

    Here's the one I got last year

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E132FC1C-96B9-49EE-B90E-6E619FB6BE01.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	61778

    And here's the same flytrap I bought more of within this month during a sale.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA0F0C1E-B52F-4261-88DE-87A42BABC772.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	61779

    Cannot be stored.

    Not that I want to store my flytraps, however I want to store my Hot Chocolate Snowman and cannot
    Thank you for this information and for the screenshots! I will report this over to the team, however there may be delays since the S8 offices are closed due to the holidays. Thank you for your patience.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

  6. #36
    Storm8 Staff ExcalS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    367
    I haven't been able to reproduce this on my end. Is this still occurring after the sale period?

  7. #37
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Farm Story 2 Forum
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I haven't been able to reproduce this on my end. Is this still occurring after the sale period?
    Yes on my end it still is, even after the sale.

    Here's a video;

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YHQYL8ZzJI

    As you can see, none of the pets that are still affected on my end have been feed.

    (Hot Chocolate Snowman and Flytrap, the Christmas Fly Trap)

  8. #38
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Farm Story 2 Forum
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yes on my end it still is, even after the sale.

    Here's a video;

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YHQYL8ZzJI

    As you can see, none of the pets that are still affected on my end have been feed.

    (Hot Chocolate Snowman and Flytrap, the Christmas Fly Trap)
    I don't know if it's an issue on my end / for a few others as well, I just hope I can eventually store my 5 hot chocolate snowman in the future.

    If this issue persists (on my end), I will have to be more selective of what older exotic pets (excluding flytraps) I buy and how many of them I get now, and would possibly be willing to compromise some space for them in the case they're not storable
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-08-22 at 11:29 PM.

  9. #39
    The Cash Cow exotic pet has been resized.

    It is not storable now.

    Oops it is storable my error.

    Update
    So listen up I am an long time player and I forgot to collect from it making it storable.
    So always make sure you collect from the storable exotic pet.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-23-22 at 05:07 PM.
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  10. #40
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,123
    For some reason I'm unable to store these pictured!
    I collected from all of them and still can't store. I tried feeding them again then collecting again, but still can't store..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220619-000057.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	63697

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •