Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Pets are now Storable

Rhino Keeper
    Venus Flytrap won?t go to storage! But THANK YOU for allowing this! So much space opens up! Now… how about the Snowy Pine and Christmas Pine trees? And the Coconut trees! Can?t we please store them??

I actually ?sold? a few pieces because I couldn’t store them!

Executive Chef
    My Venus flytrap and my hipp enclosure are the only two that won't go in storage after collecting from them

I reported over the Venus Flytrap, Sweet Sunflower, and Hippo Enclosure earlier today. Hopefully these will be fixed soon!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I just tried this. I have like 40 exotic pets and only 4 of them are storable!
    I?m so happy the exotic pets can be stored. They just take up room. Very happy!

Farm Supplier
    So happy exotic pets can be stored. I found them cute at first but all they do is take up room. Never took the time to feed them. Thank you.
    Now I wish I could remove over 300 fences all at once from my storage!!!

Found commonalities between the Venus Flytrap, Hippo Enclosure, Sweet Sunflower, and Venomous Flytrap that prevented them from being storable. This has been fixed.

Reminder that if your Exotic Pet is not storable, try collecting from them first. They cannot be stored in their "working" (timer active) state or their "ready" (timer expired) state. Only the "idle" (feedable) state is storable.

Rhino Keeper
    The Venomous Flytrap can't be stored. I have collected from it.

Rhino Keeper
    Will now be able to buy and sell exotic pet food?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for allowing them to be storable. I tried a few of the ones on the card shown, (the Garbage, the Pink Monkey, the Pink Eel, koala tree, pink seahorse, and all of the flytrap shown on the card as well, however the Venus Flytrap, at the time of writing this, is still not storable yet) not that I would personally store any of them flytraps, but I just wanted to test out the pets I had from the card.

I was able to free up space on a section of my farm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4D6160DE-AFDF-4236-92EE-9E5165A1EBC9.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	433.8 KB 
ID:	60482

That area used to be so cluttered with exotic pets. Glad that they've now done this, as I was getting about ready to sell the leprechaun, as I did with the walrus and lobster a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Thanks for allowing them to be storable. I tried a few of the ones on the card shown, (the Garbage, the Pink Monkey, the Pink Eel, koala tree, pink seahorse, and all of the flytrap shown on the card as well, however the Venus Flytrap, at the time of writing this, is still not storable yet) not that I would personally store any of them flytraps, but I just wanted to test out the pets I had from the card.

I was able to free up space on a section of my farm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4D6160DE-AFDF-4236-92EE-9E5165A1EBC9.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	433.8 KB 
ID:	60482

That area used to be so cluttered with exotic pets. Glad that they've now done this, as I was getting about ready to sell the leprechaun, as I did with the walrus and lobster a few months ago.
    Make sure that your exotic pet is in the “Idle” state before storing it. This is the state where you have the option to feed after collecting.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast