Thread: How much energy does Armored Brimstone Steed drop?

Rhino Keeper

How much energy does Armored Brimstone Steed drop?

For the first time I have 85 troll tokens, and am trying to decide between Brimstone Steed and Wizard Portal. Already considered Armored Direwolf, and it is clearly inferior to Wizard Portal. I am already maxed out on Armored Fangbeasts, Armored Black Bears, Armored Alicorns, Unicorns and Glimmer Alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    For the first time I have 85 troll tokens, and am trying to decide between Brimstone Steed and Wizard Portal. Already considered Armored Direwolf, and it is clearly inferior to Wizard Portal. I am already maxed out on Armored Fangbeasts, Armored Black Bears, Armored Alicorns, Unicorns and Glimmer Alicorn.
    I would suggest going for the Wizard portal and then upgrading it.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I would suggest going for the Wizard portal and then upgrading it.
    Ditto, if someone can log on a few times a day. If you do the math, the wizard portal, upgraded, is waaaaay superior for the total per week energy collected vs even an Alicorn (3 collections a day, 3 x 8 is 24, less 3 for the energy to collect energy.... that's 21 a day. 21 x 7 is 147! An alicorn gives a lot, but is a measly 39 per week energy profit compared to an upgraded portal. It takes a loooooong time to upgrade, but you get there.

If you only collect from it twice a day, that's 14 a day (2 x 8, is 16, minus 2), or (14 per day x 7) 98 a week. Still loads.

But if you only log on every few days or once a day, I dunno.

Am I confused- the upgraded wizard PORTAL gives 8 and the upgraded wizard SCHOOL gives 10, right??

Hope this all helps forum members! Was fun to figure out. : )

I am also curious as to how much energy the armored brimstone steed drops. And does anyone know how much energy the armored black bear drops?

I have two of the wizard portals maxed out and I have no regrets. They do require quite a few troll tokens to upgrade up to getting 8 energies per drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    I am also curious as to how much energy the armored brimstone steed drops. And does anyone know how much energy the armored black bear drops?

I have two of the wizard portals maxed out and I have no regrets. They do require quite a few troll tokens to upgrade up to getting 8 energies per drop.
    Armored Black Bear is a dragon-like item that can randomly drop 5 energy and while I don't have it out right now, I think I recall the Armored Brimstone Steed also gave 5 energy but it's a super rare drop.

If you're curious about the other MRC crafts, I recommend checking out the CS Inventory Guide or the Monster Hunt Guide both are chock-full of details on items and their drops. They're invaluable links that I visit frequently and make decision making (like what to keep on my board or what's worth spending gems to buy) so much easier!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4 Armored Black Bears. I always collect from all four at once, and I had never seen more than one drop energy. It is always 5 energy, and seems to happen about 1 in 3 collections, so 1 in 12 per bear.

And yes, I went with a Wizard Portal.