Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 🎃 Dragon Story: Halloween / Autumn Sale Suggestion Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Serious question: will they actually listen to our suggestions? Or are we just making wish lists that no one will look at?
    I cannot agree more with this valid question!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I'd also like to see essence deals, such as 50% off essence habitats or double essence on dragon trades. Seeking ways to.stretch the available land by swapping out old habitats so I have space for new.dragons, so anything on sale to do that would be helpful.

Executive Chef
    I would like to also add to my previous post to re-release GPD Midas & Stainglass for the HW sales.

I've wanted these 2 for so long since they were 400 gold a piece but couldn't buy then.

It would also be great if any GPD this season could have some theme to them, for example we've never had a Halloween themed GPD or any season.

I'm not saying to make all the rest seasonal themed, NO! Just this time if you're not going to re-release old ones because I keep asking for them.

There wasn't no summer sale in DS or some of the main story games that I play, keep asking for the same over & over is just more broken records.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I would also like to see the old GPDs come out of retirement for a sale!

Fashion Designer
    This is in response to a request for more land from another discussion/request:

Unfortunately, there were new requirements from the store that Dragon Story and some other games can't meet. They're older games and while we are so, so proud of the lifespan of our games (a lot of games don't get ~9 years wow thank you all so much!), it can present some obstacles. If that changes it would make us and our players very happy but this is the hand we've been dealt for now. It's not that we're not supporting, it's that we can't do anything about it at this time. We really hope that changes in the future and again, sorry this isn't an answer that feels good to receive. I wish it were different!

As much as suggested player solutions are given in good faith, it's not in good service to you or us to explain why each theory or suggestion can't be applied. Just please know that our teams work really hard and if it were that easy, we'd have done it. It's just not. Sorry!

Sorry about posting this here, but i didn’t know where else to post it.

Rhino Keeper
    Not seeing much from my wishlist for the summer sale, other than generic 5 dragon habitats. Wonder if I will get anything from my list for this sale? Been asking for same things for 5yrs. Old GPDs and fairy crossroads habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Duplicate

Rhino Keeper
    I?m sure glad we made that wishlist for sales. Looks like they really listened to us. 🙄

Maybe Halloween sale will be better?

Rhino Keeper
    Lots of Halloween habitats and dragons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12