Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🎃 Dragon Story: Halloween / Autumn Sale Suggestion Thread

🎃 Dragon Story: Halloween / Autumn Sale Suggestion Thread

Dragon Story Halloween / Autumn Sale Suggestion Thread

With Autumn just around the corner, what would you like to see in a possible Halloween / Autumn Sale in Dragon Story?

If there are any specific dragons, habitats, decorations, or anything else you would like to see, feel free to post them below! Pictures are highly encouraged.

Note: Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live. This thread is not for suggesting new features or changes to the game. All off topic posts will be removed.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Various 5 dragon habitats on sale. Arcane Fire! Five Peaks! plus Halloween ones..

Bring back old gold producing dragons that have been dropped from for sale.
    Stainglass
    Goldwing
    Sterling Silver
    Forbidden
    Rose gold

Bring back Fairy Crossroad habitats on sale. They haven't been on sale for 5yrs plus! This would help greatly with room issues.

Reduced Essence cost 50% to craft habitats or double essence for trading dragons would also be nice.

I'm trying to accommodate no new land, but to do that I'm having to trade out every habitat possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by Mikep101; 09-05-21 at 09:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Weekly sales instead of waiting on the grand sale which comes a couple days before things are over.

All previous autumn & Halloween content on sale, plus as posted above some land would be nice.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I echo what amerirish is saying. Many players have maxed out on all of their expansions, and without more land, there is no way to purchase new habitats and/or dragons. It is very disappointing to get a new egg that just sits in storage and never gets hatched, or to get a new dragon and have to put something else in storage to make room for the new dragon. For me the point of playing the game is to collect and be able to display all the cool looking dragons and habitats that Flatfoot and others create. Creating new land should be the number one priority for Storm8 if they expect long term players to continue playing.

That being said, I am trying to collect all the Rainbow type dragons, and I am missing 12. I would love to see Neo Glasswing and Neo Valiant up for sale as they can't be crafted with Essence. I would also like to see Jungle Queen, which can't be bred, and even Glimmer and Diamond Prism on sale, even though they can be bred.

I also somehow missed out on entire month or something when Tarot type dragons were released, so I would like to have another crack at them and their habitats.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    All, Elsa replied to another thread about adding space. Basically it is not in the plans at this time. Doesn't mean it won't happen at some point, but I've worked in engineering long enough to know when resources are directed to other things the chances of a project this old getting significant updates is slim to none. It's not even getting an Android fix. So if you want to play then you have to accept it is what it is and that is it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    All, Elsa replied to another thread about adding space. Basically it is not in the plans at this time. Doesn't mean it won't happen at some point, but I've worked in engineering long enough to know when resources are directed to other things the chances of a project this old getting significant updates is slim to none. It's not even getting an Android fix. So if you want to play then you have to accept it is what it is and that is it.
    This thread is asking current players/users for suggestions for the upcoming sale/event. My suggestion was to add more land so that we can enjoy any and all updates and content. As consumers, I do not believe that we should "accept what it is and that is it" rather we should tell the engineers what we would prefer them to focus on so that we can fully enjoy the game. If they are solely focused on churning out new content without addressing the 'structural' deficiencies {lack of land} then what is the motivation for players to continue? Right now, players cannot possess and/or store all of the habitats, dragons and decor that the game offers. So why are they creating more 'stuff' instead of 'space'???
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Not disagreeing, but facing the reality of this game being on life support.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Not disagreeing, but facing the reality of this game being on life support.
    Dude, I hear you and agree but rather than lay down and take it let's use whatever 'voice' we have left and tell S8 what we need/want. I know it feels like shouting into a void but at least it is something
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I understand the need for land in this game, but the focus for this thread is for suggesting items to go on sale for the Autumn holidays. If you would like to suggest new land, please see the pre-existing thread here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...g-for-new-land!!!

As stated in the original posts, off-topic posts will be removed. Thanks for understanding. If you have any questions about your post, please contact my via PM or lodge a Forum Dispute with Storm8 Staff.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Serious question: will they actually listen to our suggestions? Or are we just making wish lists that no one will look at?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast