Thread: New ?Dance Bag Crate?

Rhino Keeper

New ?Dance Bag Crate?

Is this really a brand new surprise box? Could this the first new material the game has had in years? Anyone know what is in it??

I've been searching the internet but I'm not finding nothing! Why I came on here. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I googled it too and found nothing. Maybe it really IS new content? ��

Maybe there is still hope for this game! I'm still addicted to it. Been playing over 8 years. I love how their bringing old decorations back. Now maybe something new? Like clothing, well everything! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing in August 2011, so I hit my tenth anniversary of playing Fashion Story this month. I’ve tried many other games during that time but this is the only one I’ve stuck with because it is creative and low stress and a good community. I really hope this box is a sign that they might finally be adding new content! Even though I don’t like boxes because I don’t like gambling.

Don't get too excited

After seeing this post I got excited thinking NEW? But beware so far its stuff u can buy in the decor tab! So annoying! I wish I hadn't wasted gems before I discovered this.

I will try to add a picture

Can I add a picture here?
    Anyway I just got that blue and purple tutu display ... its all the dance stuff in the decor tab.
    Rip off! 😖

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Is this really a brand new surprise box? Could this the first new material the game has had in years? Anyone know what is in it??
    Last edited by Candystwingirls; 08-27-21 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Add a picture

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! I am sorry you wasted gems. How disappointing it is just more recycled material but I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.

I can't add a picture even when I followed the instructions in the posting a picture thread.

I'm so bothered by this money grab attempt by Fashion Story. This dance crate shouldn't be a crate sold! It was all stuff I could buy in the decor tab months ago. Really lame.
    Why am I surprised? My game is frozen on level 98 (and yes its frozen and not slow moving). I don't get my goals ... all prizes are still locked. This game is better if u have an apple product but not for the androids. And yes I've tried the android compatible games.
    I keep buying gems like an idiot. I think this is the last straw.

I want the gems back that I spent on this crate!

Rhino Keeper
    How unfortunate that you lost gems unnecessarily. �� This is one of the reasons I stopped playing Storm8 games. This was such a wonderful game for so long. It is so sad that it was basically abandoned.