Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Enjoy About Farm Story 2?

Rhino Keeper
    We have this new pop up inviting players to give feedback. There’s no ability to exit that pop up except by hitting ‘visit the forum’ or SHUTTING DOWN MY IPAD. I’m trying to play the game not be force directed to the forum. I’ll get to the forum when I feel like it not right this minute when the incompetent programming has ticked me off to the extent where I have to leave an angry post. Use your brain! So now since I’m still ticked off let’s get rid of the 30 second ads during shipments. Let’s cut down on the frequency because the frequency is INCREASING. Let’s cut down on the sexualized content aimed at tweener girls so we can increase self-esteem and self-worth rather than degrade it by having them constantly exposed to games where hooking up and who’s the most attractive aren’t the biggest parts of the game. Then of course there’s the ads showing elderly people clutching their chests with a heart attack because they haven’t bought the miracle product that could save their lives. Fear-based advertising always a sure fire winner. I even saw a beer commercial. Next let’s talk about all the gambling ads featuring ENORMOUS amounts of cleavage. I get that the idea is to make money but how about you figure out a way to do it with more dignity and class? When I’m not quite so irritated I’ll post something about the great qualities of the game. Right this second though another boring 14 day event is destroying my will to live. I’ll echo other players who are tired of the same events all the time. I’ve posted this phrase before: event fatigue. It’s a real thing. Pay attention to it.

New Resident
    I have been playing Farm Story 2 for years!! I love it, BUT agree with the post about useless gold cowbells! I have 46 of them & nothing to do with them. I?ve spent a fortune on this game & I still need expansion items - come on! How about selective gem hunting in the mine?

Feedback about Farm Story 2

I generally like the game but have some feedback about things I think could be improved.

Favorite events and why
    - Like events that provide darts that can be used in The Treehouse. This at least gives a chance to win some prizes.
    - Spin to win events

Some of my least favorite events and why
    - Events that require an excessive amount of parts where 1 essential part is hard to get or takes a long time to get and the others are easy and clutter up your barn or silo.

What makes a prize valuable
    - Prizes are more valuable if they are unique and/or if they drop expansion parts or gems.

What types of prizes would you like to see more of?
    - More unique animals and animals that usually cost a lot of gems
    - possibly habitats that usually cost a lot of gems
    -would like to be able to win boosts that can be used at a later time when needed
    What themes do you like and why
    -Like seasonal themes like Christmas, Halloween etc.

What themes do you dislike and why?
    - themes that create bunch of useless decorations that that don?t look great on the farm

Areas of the game that I feel stuck on
    - it?s hard to expand to the balloon and almost impossible to fill requests
    - it?s impossible to fill train delivery requests
    - it?s difficult to get the expansion parts to expand the farm (old map)
    - I can?t figure out how or where to use the new expansion parts
    - hard to expand Truffle pen and takes too long to get enough energy to win mushroom prizes
    - Animal habitats are too expensive and some of the animals that live there are impossible to get. Eg. how can I buy or win the unicorn pets to put in the Mythical Meadow.

General feedback to share
    - would like to see more traditional farm animals that can be added to farm, eg horses or goats and have pens for them
    - Less fence prizes in the spin to win events (can?t use them and can?t sell them for any amount, so zero value add) would be more helpful to be able to win expansion parts or more rare items.
    -would like to see pets that drop expansion parts or gems regularly
    - would like to be able to get help from neighbours for some events and be able to request hard to get parts
    - would like more opportunities to win Gold cow bells from truck and then be able to use them for some valuable prizes
    - would like to see some event items convert to regular items after event. Eg. Flower petal plots become regular flower plots
    - would like to be able to trade unwanted ?prizes? or decorations for different ones with neighbours

New Resident
    I have been playing this game for such a long time and it?s still my favourite game of all time. But over the years it?s gone dum. We use to have lots of fun events.
    My least favourite are the leader board events the short one is okay but the long one is pointless takes to long. And like other players have been saying chickens and pigs don?t drop much items when you need them too it takes to long trying to make what u need. Using gems is okay but it adds up at the end so I end up just not doing that event. Some goals U have to gather stuff then craft it each time you turn them in the numbers go up and u need more and more. It takes to long to carry on like that and makes the game boring and dum so I skip or don?t play till that event is over.
    Prizes?. Y is there always a fence deco in the spins and the wheel y can?t it be some other deco like planters or flowers farm like deco. We need more farm like decos to drop even animated animals are cute too.
    Themes? bring back the rainbow theme I think it may of been an event we could change some of our buildings to rainbow looking I still have my windmill in that. There use to be gnome events to can we get more of those more themes around the holidays like Christmas and Halloween ect. Less fences tho. More deco to do with the theme. The past few years have changed events prior to then were awesome. THE COWBELLS!! Please give us something we can buy or use the gold cowbells for in the same way as th silver and bronze. We need animals or prizes something would be really nice. The train as well how about making 2 smaller size trains instead of large and heavy that have been saying coming soon for years now. Leave the standard as the biggest one.
    In all honesty can we just get more prizes animals animated ones to do with the farm. Some of the prizes lately are just dum!
    Expanding is super difficult! It use to be really easy and over time u were able to get to where u wanted to expand. But now The amount needed is hard to get when you have other types of expansion dropping when they?re not the ones u want. Sometimes the animals drop them when u feed them but even that is just time consuming. And the adds that come up is annoying as well this never use to happen at all!! I don?t want to play bubble mania or the others that jus come up for no reason. Really just need the game to go back to how it use to be years ago. Also we use to win skins for the buildings and animals can we get that back please. It made the game more fun. More flowers plants pathways farm like deco we need more to drop as prizes. The game is more challenging than fun. U pretty much have to buy gems if u want to win an event.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for inviting me to comment. I have read the other responses. They align with my thoughts in most areas. I have always enjoyed this game! Always a favorite. Some of the prizes and challenges have become so silly. I agree with ?no more spring fences? on the spinning wheel! My request? is just that you take all these comments to heart. Really listen. None of us want the game to go away. Just listen.

Rhino Keeper
    The blue achivement building has been fully achieved long long time ago n now the building has no purpose.
    It will be great if there are more achievement to do to win some gems.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I know that some people don?t like the back-to-back events, but I don?t really mind them. If I don?t like the prize, I either skip the event or play to collect and sell event items if able. My least favorite events are the leaderboards! I don?t like having to play against other players?the fact that some people might be able to play 24/7 and/or can use gems/money to advance their placement on the leaderboard isn?t fair to other players who cannot play the same way. There have been times I have a big lead, in the top 3, then have a busy day or two where I can?t play much and all of a sudden I have moved down towards the bottom.

I really appreciate being able to store exotic pets now, thank you for that update. Not sure if this is possible, but it would be great if we could have either a separate cellar, or to be able to somehow organize our cellar, for pets/habitats. With multiple pets going in different habitats and all of the decorations, it?s sometimes hard to find the habitat I need (and hard to remember which pet lives where). It would also be great to somehow not have event items count towards the items in the barn. It fills up SO fast when you collect from crops during those events! And last but not least, please please please either make land expansions sellable again or greatly increase the drop rates of them! I RARELY get the papers I need. I send multiple deliveries throughout the day, I?m lucky if I get 1 expansion paper per day. Please help us with that?!

Thanks for taking the time to listen!

Executive Chef
    Yes I'm back again.. lol... But I know a lot of players can agree with what I'm saying. Can we please get an event where we can earn alot of money just like we was able to in the succulent event that the black and white panda came from. I think alot of players will be interested in the events more if they know they can earn alot of money from it and will more than likely want to work towards the prize! I love playing for the prizes but I also love earning alot of money as well!! So please give us a event where we can earn alot of money in it too! Thanks..

Rhino Keeper

Storing Exotic Pets

As an android user, we miss out on a lot of perks in the game. My one request would be to allow us to store our pets as well, as we have very limited game play.

Thank you so much for allowing us android users to store exotic pets. Storm8 you're ace!!!!!
    Last edited by logansmil; 09-06-21 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Thank You

I have been playing for years now & have to agree with everything everyone else has mentioned. Can’t trade gold cow bells,too many drops from crops during events.etc.etc.WOULD LOVE TO SEE,more farm related buildings, crops, animals,trees. Moveable pond/stream. Where you could actually put animals near a habitat that they belong.
    No more same old same old events mix it up a bit basically it’s becoming boring.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast