Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Enjoy About Farm Story 2?

Executive Chef
    Some more feedback.. Some pets requires the beaver dam which that habitat is no longer available. Please make this available again! Thanks 😊
    I also would love to finally be able to participate in a prize machine event (if that's what it's called) Also, country fair, and community event. I have been playing farm story 2 since 2018 and I have yet to see any of these events! Just basically the same one's. Please change the events up more and bring back the old one's too. Can easily rotate them around! Thanks
    Also can we get a specific pet that drops just expanding papers. Can make the pet drop the papers based off your level if that's possible? And would love more ways to earn gems. Even have more pets that drops just gems instead of just show ponies. I even think people would like exotics more if certain ones dropped just gems or certain ones just dropped expanding papers.
    I honestly don't like how the game let's the older papers stay for sale (old maps, land deeds, and expansion permits) when majority players do not need them anymore! It makes more sense to make those only to where bots can buy them and can only get them through airplanes and other ways instead of the papers we really need. Please change it to where we can buy the newer one's instead of these old ones. It's impossible to expand now because of it. I'm still trying to expand to spots with the 2nd set of papers (survey machines, new maps, and for sale signs) but doesn't look I will ever fully expand, let alone expand at all anymore..

My feedback

I?m level 51. And have played since 2019

What are some of your favorite events and why?

I love the leaderboard events. I enjoy the competition and it makes me want to play more. I also like that there are milestone prizes that you can also win.

What are some of your least favorite events and why?
    I?ve played for a couple years, and have only skipped a few events. The events that I don?t like are ones that have very low drop rates and are extremely hard to finish (even with gem use). The last challenge (with the yellow gloves from the chickens) was one that I quit halfway. I knew that I couldn?t commit the time or money to finish it.

What makes a prize valuable to you?
    I like prizes that compliment different areas of my farm. I like seasonal prizes and realistic or new animals. Exotic pets are getting old, because we can?t store them.

What types of prizes would you like to see more of?
    Regular pets probably

What themes do you like and why?
    I like most of the themes. Seasonal/holiday themes are my favorite (especially Halloween and winter). I think it?s fun to decorate for new events and seasons.

What themes do you dislike and why?
    I don?t have any I strongly dislike. Ok, I don?t like sports themes, but that?s a personal preference.

Are there any areas of the game that you feel you're stuck on?
    I can?t expand. I am not far enough for the new expansion, but it?s going to take me a Long time to get that far.

Do you have any general feedback you'd like to share?
    I wish that we could categorize our items in the cellar storage by different folders or tabs. For example, if there was a way to have all pets in one folder, then one for exotic pets, seasonal decorations, etc. My cellar is FULL, and it can be difficult to find the items that I?m looking for.

I do love this game, and appreciate the amount of time that must go into creating all of the events. I am always excited to see what?s next. Thanks for reaching out to us for feedback. It really shows that you care about the players!

Favorite events? Anyone that offers a pet. But a real one like the gnu, or raccoons, not dressed up ones or the cardboard bat.

I'm not thrilled with the events that repeat themselves. Where you need to make 3 items one level, 4 the next. There is always 1 item that unless you are collecting every 20 minutes you will never get enough to finish

Giving gems make prizes valuable to me. I try to fill my train and feed my pets everyday to get 💎.
    All the themes are fun. I love the surprise.

Stuck on? I am Android so you know where this is going. We don't have access to all the IOS things. Otters, balloons, truck deliveries, Pipers Arcade, leaderboard events, storing pets and those are the ones I can think of.

I enjoy Farm Story as it for the most part is relaxing,
    enjoyable , I can do it at my own pace.

If I could have one wish it would be for otters to be added to Android.

Thank you for asking for our opinions.

Executive Chef

The turn in event that uses the Farmer's Outpost. It seems ironic considering that the Gallery Collection is my least favourite event, but at least with the Farmer's Outpost, I don't have to wait a week to turn in a collection, I can turn in collections starting the 1st day of it starting if I have the items needed to craft them, and you can support and converse with the market in the process.

The 14- day Collections Gallery event.

My answer, honestly, to be very honest, is if the value doesn't decrease over time or get offered again for much less, or in some cases, even offered for free. Like per say how they did the 300 gem things a few months ago, even like last year, but they offered some of them items again for about 120+ gems less a few months/to a year after, and very recently from one of the last spin to wins, it had some of the summer pets/items from the things last year that costed 300 gems, but now, or at the time the wheel was going, you could get it for free just by spinning the wheel. Personally, as I am only speaking for myself in this case, that heavily discourages me from buying into things like that anymore. Because if I wait and be patient, it could be offered for a bit less, or even for free about a year later, if that.

Flytraps, and just general pets. Maybe even have some in rotation, instead of doing monkey after monkey or flytrap after flytrap. (I say that even with a flytrap preference) Would prefer some variety in the pets and lessen how frequent some of them are being offered.

Farm themed or neutral themed items that you can display any time of the year. Winter, summer, whatever.

Honestly, the one that comes to mind was the baby type Gallery Collections event a few months ago. I found that very weird and just low-key creepy, too realistic. I hope they never do them type of themes again, personally.

Expanding. Since the option to sell them were removed, I (+everyone else) have been mostly dependant on sending out planes, if we weren't already, which sometimes have a low drop rate. In the past, if any of us were stuck on getting any, we could ask neighbours or just the general community for their extra papers. Now since the option to widely sell them has been removed, some of us of been struggling to get more space on our farm.

Do you have any general feedback you'd like to share? Yes.

For sales, it would be nice if they also offer exotics along side the regular pets. Storm8 definitely would get money from me personally, if they offer an occasional older (or even newer) Flytrap in some of their sessional sales.

Also;

1:

Instead of offering like 3 land deeds for the mini/side goal, switch that expansion paper offer for either one paper of the 2nd or 3rd set. You can buy the 1st set still.

Also with the leaderboard events, if you end 3-12th winning places, you get 5-10 expansion permits. Switch that out for maybe the more newer ones.

2:

Instead of offering like a the event helper type thing with the 7 day collections turn-ins after you turned in 20+, why not either offer it sooner, or in place of that offer like an exclusive pet.

Surely after someone turns in that many, they wouldn't need the extra help, but especially so late in the event? It would be better to offer it sooner or offer something else entirely in place of that.

---

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E39FADA0-7928-4DB4-BEBF-F2E14A50C6DA.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	60447

Glad that they aren't just asking the forum users, but going out of their way to make it known to the general player base on the actual game who may not use or know the forums exist, to gather feedback.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 08-28-21 at 12:48 PM.

I enjoy that you can play at your own pace just for enjoyment. If you don?t play for awhile you can continue crafting items for deliveries, truck etc.

So happy you?re looking for feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Howdy Farmers,

We on the Farm Story 2 team would like to reach out to our players in hopes of making everyone's Farm Story experience the best it can be. We would love to get some feedback on a few topics! Please feel free to share any feedback you have on the following:

Do you have any general feedback you'd like to share?

We look forward to your feedback and getting to know what you, the player, enjoy about Farm Story 2!

I really appreciate that you are looking for feedback! I?m excited to see some changes in the game

My number one request enhancement would be that you make our storage sorted like the Market is. I?m at the point now, after playing for several years, that I?m just selling event prizes for ?nothing? just so that they don?t clutter my storage. I don?t want to have to scroll for days looking for pets or seasonal items, so it would be great if pets, exotic pets, decorations, paths, fences, etc., were all sorted like the market.

I would love to see more variety in events, and maybe a day or two break between events. And if we are not going to use things like the County Fair, maybe we could expand or decorate there?

I don?t participate in events that you have to build/create one more of an item in each step any more...like the recent one collecting the yellow gloves from chickens. I want to play for enjoyment occasionally, not be tied to a game every 30 minutes.

I like exotic pets, but prefer the ones that go in habitats.

I would like to be able to place exotic pets in storage.

I would like to be able to purchase more habitats, or allow some animals to go into different habitats...there are several birds that won?t go into some bird habitats, likewise with some special rabbits/bunnies, cats and dogs...and soooo many animals for the wildlife den. Sometimes I won?t even bother with an event if I know the grand prize is just going to sit in my storage.

The last thing is that it seems really hard to expand now, the cost is so high and it just takes forever to collect enough items from drops and to raise enough money. I am not even into the 3 level of expansion parts yet ? I?m still at the stage of expanding with the maps, for sale signs and the survey machines.

Thanks again for allowing the players an opportunity to share some feedback!

Love this game. Playing forever. Level 80. Happy and content.
    Only complaint is I can't get same prizes or areas like other phones do. Also, wish I could sell items for more than whats there. Sucks having 5 of same useless thing worth 0.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    "Do you have any general feedback you'd like to share?"

Make it possible to trade golden and silver cowbells for bronze cowbells. Or expand the boosts to include golden and silver cowbells. Or else don't have the truck drop golden cowbells if there is no use for them.
    Also, I really hate this continued advertising for the "property brothers" game. It is at least one year now and pops up every time I open any storm8 game. I cannot even get rid of it thru downloading and playing, because it is not connected to the storm8 id and I play with multiple storm8 ids on the same device.
    Speaking of advertising in the game(s), it is ok to do so when I can decide when and in exchange for some benefit (presents). But it is very annoying to have an ad clip pop up any time without being able to control when or if and get nothing in return. I don't make any deliveries any more because of the ad clips.
    And I would really need to expand, but it is not possible any more (too many permits needed, and where can I get survey machine, new map, for sale sign anyway?). If I cannot expand, there is no use in getting items that have to be placed somewhere, which means it is useless to play in events or buy anything.
    Can stormy have different prizes on spin to win? So so so sick of fences ,

farm story2

Quote Originally Posted by oldino View Post
    Can stormy have different prizes on spin to win? So so so sick of fences ,
    miar placea ca jocul sa fie acelasi la la sistemele android cum sant cele de la aifon atunci ar fi jocul chiar frumos pt toata lumea

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IOANAMARINELA76 View Post
    miar placea ca jocul sa fie acelasi la la sistemele android cum sant cele de la aifon atunci ar fi jocul chiar frumos pt toata lumea
    Translation
    I would like the game to be the same for Android systems as the ones from Aifon, then the game would be really nice for everyone
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast