We have this new pop up inviting players to give feedback. There’s no ability to exit that pop up except by hitting ‘visit the forum’ or SHUTTING DOWN MY IPAD. I’m trying to play the game not be force directed to the forum. I’ll get to the forum when I feel like it not right this minute when the incompetent programming has ticked me off to the extent where I have to leave an angry post. Use your brain! So now since I’m still ticked off let’s get rid of the 30 second ads during shipments. Let’s cut down on the frequency because the frequency is INCREASING. Let’s cut down on the sexualized content aimed at tweener girls so we can increase self-esteem and self-worth rather than degrade it by having them constantly exposed to games where hooking up and who’s the most attractive aren’t the biggest parts of the game. Then of course there’s the ads showing elderly people clutching their chests with a heart attack because they haven’t bought the miracle product that could save their lives. Fear-based advertising always a sure fire winner. I even saw a beer commercial. Next let’s talk about all the gambling ads featuring ENORMOUS amounts of cleavage. I get that the idea is to make money but how about you figure out a way to do it with more dignity and class? When I’m not quite so irritated I’ll post something about the great qualities of the game. Right this second though another boring 14 day event is destroying my will to live. I’ll echo other players who are tired of the same events all the time. I’ve posted this phrase before: event fatigue. It’s a real thing. Pay attention to it.