Some more feedback.. Some pets requires the beaver dam which that habitat is no longer available. Please make this available again! Thanks 😊
I also would love to finally be able to participate in a prize machine event (if that's what it's called) Also, country fair, and community event. I have been playing farm story 2 since 2018 and I have yet to see any of these events! Just basically the same one's. Please change the events up more and bring back the old one's too. Can easily rotate them around! Thanks
Also can we get a specific pet that drops just expanding papers. Can make the pet drop the papers based off your level if that's possible? And would love more ways to earn gems. Even have more pets that drops just gems instead of just show ponies. I even think people would like exotics more if certain ones dropped just gems or certain ones just dropped expanding papers.
I honestly don't like how the game let's the older papers stay for sale (old maps, land deeds, and expansion permits) when majority players do not need them anymore! It makes more sense to make those only to where bots can buy them and can only get them through airplanes and other ways instead of the papers we really need. Please change it to where we can buy the newer one's instead of these old ones. It's impossible to expand now because of it. I'm still trying to expand to spots with the 2nd set of papers (survey machines, new maps, and for sale signs) but doesn't look I will ever fully expand, let alone expand at all anymore..