Thread: What are your thoughts on the current status of the game?

Fashion Designer

What are your thoughts on the current status of the game?

I read the forum frequently and see so many posts on how players would like different aspects of the game to change or be fixed or evolve. Me personally, I would like to see some new and different challenges/events vs just the same old repetitive leaderboard and collections. I am also having trouble expanding much further since there are no specific droppers of expansion parts except for plane deliveries. We all know that the parts are mixed from the plane deliveries, no matter your player level so it is really hard to get the specific parts you need on a regular basis. In my case it is the For Sale Signs that I need. So without being able to expand, I really have no room to put out new pets. My hope would be for an event not for a pet just based on cuteness, but rather an event to achieve an expansion parts-specific dropper or a materials specific-parts dropper like the gem dropper Show Pony. All the pets are just random droppers so you cannot really count on them. Castle Story has specific droppers so you know you can count on a daily collection of a needed item. This also helps you stay engaged. I am honestly bored with constantly making pet food to constantly collect and feed but if I had specific droppers of needed items, I could focus just on those pets vs ALL of them. This would give us long time players something to really play for. I do spend actual money on this game but tbh the events are getting so redundant and monotonous and without being able to expand often enough there is not much to play for now unfortunately.

These are my thoughts. Please let S8 and other forum participants know yours. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I am going to chime in and make a request. If exotic pets are going to be the main pet prizes can we please be able to store them.
    At this time I have Halloween, Christmas and St Patrick Day pets displayed on my farm because they cannot be stored.
    I am very willing to buy a storage stable for gems like they have in Dragon Story to store dragons.
    And could another Gnome Gathering be made available to purchase.
    We are only able to buy one at this time and there are a lot of Gnomes that are in the cellar.
    Gnome Gathering
    Butter Fly (can also go into Wildlife Den, Crawler's Hollow and Mythical Meadow)
    Celtic Fairy
    Christmas Elf (can also go into the Reindeer Stable)
    Cupid
    Dancing Snowflake (can also go into Snow Park)
    Dough Slime (can also go into Metagalactic Meteorite)
    Fairy (is this the Celtic Fairy?) UNVERIFIED
    Mr. Gnome
    Ms. Gnome
    Slime Catcher (can also go into Metagalactic Meteorite)
    Sugar Plum Fairy (can also go into Snow Park)
    Summer Sprite (can also go into Mythical Meadow)
    Tiki Gnome
    Toy Soldier Gnome (can also go into Snow Park)
    Witch Gnome (can also go into the Haunted House)
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-21-21 at 05:46 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    I’ll like to add my opinion to this as well.

#1 - I would like to have the new maps, for sale signs and survey machines back for sale in the newspaper. I would like to expand so I can decorate for Halloween but I can’t yet because I don’t have enough items to expand & they cannot be bought. I would like to place all my pretty decorations out, I love to decorate but banning the items is so messed up.

There are a lot of players who need them and another set who are willing to sell them because they no longer need, allow back some community help.

I’m okay with exotic & regular pets but please NO MORE primates again.

We could use some fairies, exotic birds, owls for Fall & Halloween.
    If ideas are an issue please refer to Pet Shop Story seasonal pets over the many years for inspiration, there are many cool examples you can draw inspiration from.

Allow seasonal pets to be stored in seasonal habitats as I would like to place my reindeer dog & gingerbread dog in the snow park.

Allow similar pet types to be stored together, I would like to put my pixel slime with my floral slime in the fawn meadow.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I too would like a variety of events like we used to have. The spot is still there for the county fair but no events, if we are not ever going to have more, I would like that piece of land for farm use please. This constant same ole same ole has gotten really old, I used to play several times a day but now, mostly only open the game once a week. Surely someone on the developer team has an interest in changing this game up! Or even Farm Story 3!

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I too would like a variety of events like we used to have. The spot is still there for the county fair but no events, if we are not ever going to have more, I would like that piece of land for farm use please. This constant same ole same ole has gotten really old, I used to play several times a day but now, mostly only open the game once a week. Surely someone on the developer team has an interest in changing this game up! Or even Farm Story 3!
    Please go and share your thoughts to the questions from the farm story 2 team

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-Farm-Story-2
    Contact Storm8!

Storm 8 wants to hear your thoughts on Farm Story 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3003.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	60444

This is your chance to give the team your thoughts.
    Click on the following link.

Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-27-21 at 07:06 PM.
    Contact Storm8!

New Resident
    I would like to know how I can obtain more for sale signs, old fashioned survey machines, & New maps to expand. It is very frustrating since I am collecting the new items for expansion, but can’t expand using those items either. I can’t see the older items at all. What can I do to obtain the for sale signs, etc.? I imagine I am not the only one who can’t obtain the older expansion items.

Please see the following thread to share what you enjoy about the game:

Closing duplicate thread to avoid confusion.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support