I read the forum frequently and see so many posts on how players would like different aspects of the game to change or be fixed or evolve. Me personally, I would like to see some new and different challenges/events vs just the same old repetitive leaderboard and collections. I am also having trouble expanding much further since there are no specific droppers of expansion parts except for plane deliveries. We all know that the parts are mixed from the plane deliveries, no matter your player level so it is really hard to get the specific parts you need on a regular basis. In my case it is the For Sale Signs that I need. So without being able to expand, I really have no room to put out new pets. My hope would be for an event not for a pet just based on cuteness, but rather an event to achieve an expansion parts-specific dropper or a materials specific-parts dropper like the gem dropper Show Pony. All the pets are just random droppers so you cannot really count on them. Castle Story has specific droppers so you know you can count on a daily collection of a needed item. This also helps you stay engaged. I am honestly bored with constantly making pet food to constantly collect and feed but if I had specific droppers of needed items, I could focus just on those pets vs ALL of them. This would give us long time players something to really play for. I do spend actual money on this game but tbh the events are getting so redundant and monotonous and without being able to expand often enough there is not much to play for now unfortunately.

These are my thoughts. Please let S8 and other forum participants know yours. Thank you.