Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Meandering Menagerie - 2021 Aug. 19 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I really wish we could get 3 days extra on goals, this is the first time in 9 years of playing I'm finishing on the last day.

I feel like things have gotten a little more difficult, it would be nice to have main & side goals last 21 days & mini goals last 7 days instead.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Another 15 day goal that I will miss getting the final prize but that's okay, I didn't want as much anyways lol. All 6 recipes unlocked is all good with me!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    I am so mad. The Back To School sale was stuck on my screen so I tapped the screen and it used my gems to buy some crate thing I didn?t want or attempt to buy.

They are skirting/breaking the Apple rules here in a big way. They are NOT supposed to steal back money spent through the app that way. That is just straight-up theft.

I used to buy loads of gems. Then I bought a lot less. If they don?t fix that, I am DONE buying any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    I am so mad. The Back To School sale was stuck on my screen so I tapped the screen and it used my gems to buy some crate thing I didn?t want or attempt to buy.

They are skirting/breaking the Apple rules here in a big way. They are NOT supposed to steal back money spent through the app that way. That is just straight-up theft.

I used to buy loads of gems. Then I bought a lot less. If they don?t fix that, I am DONE buying any at all.
    Sorry about this! I’ve reported this over. I don’t believe this was intentional.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    The back to school pop-up needs an exit button.

I click on the edge to exit out & instead it took my gems & give me a prize I wasn't even interested in.
    Furthermore I don't even know which box it came from.

Refund my gems!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The back to school pop-up needs an exit button.

I click on the edge to exit out & instead it took my gems & give me a prize I wasn't even interested in.
    Furthermore I don't even know which box it came from.

Refund my gems!
    Exact same. 12 gems gone that I could've actually used on what I wanted from the sale. Even more disappointing is the fact the prize I got was very small and just overall bad. .
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-02-21 at 01:51 PM.

The team is looking into this now. Please remember to stay on topic. This thread is for the current goal going on in the game.

Please continue in the Bakery Story Bugs forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    I try to never click on most pop-ups. I hit the back button on my tablet. If that doesn't work I exit the game and return. Even doing that I have lost several gems in this game.
    Last time it was because I checked to see how many more parts I needed to build an appliance... as soon as the message opened it took over 100 gems to finish it! I never bother to contact S8 anymore as I get no help. Anyway, try backing up instead of clicking anything, it works for me.

Host(ess)
    Oops looks I was supposed to post that in the bugs forum, sorry

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Exact same. 12 gems gone that I could've actually used on what I wanted from the sale. Even more disappointing is the fact the prize I got was very small and just overall bad. .
    Same here, i lost 12 gems for item that I didn?t intend to buy. I want my gems back but seems like it?s impossible 🙁
    At least, developers should make a pop up for spending gems confirmation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast