Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    So, to be clear, we have to complete all the tree fort upgrades, at which time we will receive Peeta, and then and only then we get a new goal of crafting a Croc Net and choosing either Indigo/White Crocodile or Saffron/Green Crocodile, right? This goal is triggered after we complete all the upgrades?

Interesting that we get to (or maybe have to, depending on how you look at it) choose a prize. I’m desperate for Mithril, so I don’t even have to think about my choice. Have most people purchased a Mithril Dragon? I just don’t see how to get enough Mithril for all the goals that require it.
    I think choosing 1 of the boys and their pet is only available after finishing all the Goals. It doesn't have any other requirements, so just getting it without doing the work wouldn't make sense.

And about the Mithril.. it's the same as a lot of things in the game. They are rare when you need them and not so later on.
    For example, in the beginning Golden Items are super rare and really hold up your progress. Now I use them to craft Gems.
    Fruit is rare, and you think you have to buy fruit trees.. but they drop from Adventures pretty often.
    Then Spellbound Dew is a rare item, until Main Story Line rewards + event prizes + MRC animals gift you with guaranteed Spellbound Dew drops.
    I remember needing the Orange Coral/ or shell? for the mermaid storyline.. after finishing the storyline you're rewarded with stuff that drops the coral/ shell, but you won't need it as much anymore and will max on it soon..
    The same is true for Mithril. I'm maxed on it, and if I spent it I've got a couple of guaranteed Mithril droppers. 1 is a reward for completing one of the Main Story Lines, some are prizes in events and some are from Baron's Tent prizes.

Eventually you will get enough (of whatever is holding you up, Mithril in your case), the game is designed to have several of these 'rare item hold ups'.
    One of the satisfying things about this game is acquiring things that drops what is rare for you at that time.
    Keep working through Main Story Lines (they have excellent rewards!) and gather prizes wherever you can. (Cabbage Hut is a very good investment imo)
    I think leveling your Sparkling and Deep Mine to Level 9 will also help. Good luck!
    And try to enjoy the challenge. I miss it sometimes.

Executive Chef
    So, to be clear, we have to complete all the tree fort upgrades, at which time we will receive Peeta, and then and only then we get a new goal of crafting a Croc Net and choosing either Indigo/White Crocodile or Saffron/Green Crocodile, right? This goal is triggered after we complete all the upgrades?

Interesting that we get to (or maybe have to, depending on how you look at it) choose a prize. I’m desperate for Mithril, so I don’t even have to think about my choice. Have most people purchased a Mithril Dragon? I just don’t see how to get enough Mithril for all the goals that require it.
    Mines and many armoured creatures have a small chance of dropping mithril. I purchased only 1 mithril dragon which has a guaranteed drop but there are many items from storylines mainly or events that have guaranteed mithril drops like Renata, snowpile dragon, armoured gargoyle (22h collections times) and ancient octopus (8h). Even after a monster hunt event when I would craft a mithril hungry creature, would only take me a week to refill mithril to 99, as I have all of those creatures mentioned above.

Mithril dragon,Renata,ancient octopus and snow pile dragon drop every day

Anyone know if maps come from cash cows? What other type of cows drop them?

Executive Chef
    In Goal 6, when you upgrade the Tree Fort to Level 3, you also need 2 Ship Maps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Anyone know if maps come from cash cows? What other type of cows drop them?
    Pumpkin Spice Cow works.
    Mummy Cow works.
    Royal Cow works.
    Cownt Dracula works.
    Turkey Cow works.
    White Cow works.
    Gnome Cow works.
    Birthday Cow works.
    Highland Cow works.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-20-21 at 12:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 6, when you upgrade the Tree Fort to Level 3, you also need 2 Ship Maps.
    And in goal 7, the upgrade to level 4 requires 3 maps.

Host(ess)
    anyone knows where the pirate lass spawns?

Fashion Designer
    Goal 4 clearing dead trees

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    anyone knows where the pirate lass spawns?
    From Dead Trees. (you have to be on Goal 4 or beyond)

Edit, sorry, missed that tigarlilyvol already answered

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast