Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to spawn a Pirate from my cows yet. *eye roll*

I like the Pirate Lass. She is pretty (by conventional Eurocentric standards), and she only takes 5 energy to battle. I did buy a trap for a Pirate, and he takes 13 energy to fell.

I had no intention of playing this event as I don't really care for the kids (ducks flying tomatoes, or possibly rotten cabbages?). I 'm just not a fan of humanoid creatures. But seeing their potential drops (I took a screenshot, so I know I am not delusional this time!), I figure I better play. I am stuck on several storylines for lack of Mithril. It looks like the kid in blue drops Mithril. And the white gator drops (I don't remember what it's called for sure) - life crystal? Something I haven't needed yet, but also something that seems to be very rare, so by golly I want more of it!
    Last edited by mymonta; 08-19-21 at 02:43 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    The Mateys spawn from cows. They drop a certificate thing and then you can convert 50 of them to having an actual male Matey or a girl pirate of your own. The girl pirate does spawn from dead trees. I have not done troll camp yet and I have spawned the girl pirate several times. The wooden swords also drop from dead trees but rarely.

Executive Chef
    If:1. I've done my math right 2. The craft requirements don't change and 3. The format remains the same (22 of each craft):

22 lady pirates
    22 sawmill drops
    22 troll camp drops
    484 pine planks
    66 berries
    66 fresh water
    110 kindling

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    If:1. I've done my math right 2. The craft requirements don't change and 3. The format remains the same (22 of each craft):

22 lady pirates
    22 sawmill drops
    22 troll camp drops
    484 pine planks
    66 berries
    66 fresh water
    110 kindling
    Correct, see page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

aunt says you can get kindling out of elm trees too

oh im supposed to ask can you get the plans from something besides dead trees?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    oh im supposed to ask can you get the plans from something besides dead trees?
    The Ship Maps only come from the First Mate which only can be found by harvesting the cows. So if that is the item you are looking for, collect from your cows.

If you are asking about the planks, yes they only come from the Dead Trees.

oops, I meant planks and I gather swords only come from them and the clock also ?

Fashion Designer
    Does the Tree Fort drop anything post-event?

Thinking of sitting this one out unless it has great drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having trouble getting fresh water from ponds? Been collecting for the past hour, and I only managed to get 2 so far.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast