Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    My apologies if I’ve missed it, but do we assume the floating ship becomes deco post event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Collection timers:
    Saffron - 6 hours
    Indigo - 3 hours
    Green Crocodile - 22 hours
    White Crocodile - 5 hours
    Doesn't it seem strange that the collection timers are different for the two lost kids and the two crocodiles? I would have thought they'd be the same.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Doesn't it seem strange that the collection timers are different for the two lost kids and the two crocodiles? I would have thought they'd be the same.
    Drops are different too. I agree the green crocodile timer doesn't make the drop very interesting, hence he will hit storage.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    This was a fun event. My affection for Peter Pan goes back to the Mary Martin TV special of the musical play; building Wendy?s house on stage was the best part. Hey - where is Wendy, anyway? We did have Pixie for Tinkerbelle! Then when my son was little, we relaxed in a hammock every day while I read him the book. Good memories.

So..no perfect place to put them, but this seemed appropriate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6A24F80-5F8D-46D3-AEA8-CADF865EB19E.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	224.9 KB 
ID:	60441

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A9E42C0-787F-44F2-B3F2-82C5728AA75D.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	60442

ok i finished the main goals/quests and going for the pirate lass and matey ....... if I can get one can I still get the other ?

Fashion Designer
    Just got Peeta. Thanks S8 for an enjoyable event! I really appreciated that the Troll Camp was guaranteed. That made the event so much more fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    ok i finished the main goals/quests and going for the pirate lass and matey ....... if I can get one can I still get the other ?
    Yes, they set the limit at 4 of each.

Rhino Keeper
    Surprised that Indigo is a girl. I guess you can?t tell much from the outfits they wearing. I know nothing about Peter Pan, so if it?s obvious that there is supposed to be a girl character, sorry i missed it. I only want her for the feasts and Mithril drops.

I also just realized that there aren?t many characters of color in the game. Sometimes I wonder if the people from other countries who play get some of the pop culture references in the storylines.

So close to being done, but still thirsting for Fresh Water. This event wasn?t quite as difficult as I thought it would be, although I did save myself some energy by purchasing a couple starter packs.

So many thanks to S8 team for this enjoyable event! I am almost done, just need to choose between Saffran and Indigo.
    The event was quite relaxing for me as I have collected plenty of energy. No special timers, no disturbance in the night, no need to babysit collections. Just pure fun. Funny dialogues, funny name Peeta instead of Peter, very funny sound of First Matey while fighting it, superlovely artwork. I feel so happy. Extra thanks for the First Matey, I needed some brutal characters for my decoration. Made three of them.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 08-28-21 at 09:07 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I chose Indigo and the white crocodile because of the drops. Since I didn't get the green crocodile, I moved the glimmergator to that area in my kingdom. Now it looks like the gator and croc are trying to take a bite out of each other (or kissing).

Anyone else having to log in to the Forum every time now? I used to stay logged in but recently I've had to login each time. Wonder why this changed.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-29-21 at 05:01 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.