Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Congrats on finishing so quick ;-) I've been curious what the gem cost for the extra kid was going to cost us. I'm assuming most will go for Indigo as the freebie,being a potential feast and mithril dropper, and then 'purchase' Saffron to keep collections intact. 400 gems is a bit steep tho. For something that has the measly drops he has,it's obvious s8 are counting on people wanting to have every event item. I spose we could 'get' Saffron as the event prize,then 'pay' 400 gems for Indigo,which sounds better,paying that much for a mithril and feast dropper ;-)
    This model of events is such a huge energy drain. I do love Peter Pan, and that is why I "needed" to have both children. Now back to cranking out Traveler's Brews. Best of luck in your collections as you near the finish line!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The crafting of the Pirate Lass and First Matey are still in the Floating Pirate Ship.
    Thanks Stymie!
    Do you, or anyone else who already finished, know if the First Matey still spawns from Cows after completing the event?
    The craft option still being there isn't enough.
    I'm crafting my Pirate Lass, and want to craft the First Matey too

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm finished everything as well but I don't want a souvenir of the ship map to add to my already enormous inventory, so I can't tell you about the First Matey spawns. I finished crafting 1 of each of the pirates as I was upgrading to level 6. I guess if it's broken I'll reach out to S8 quickly if they don't spawn.

Rhino Keeper
    This model of events is such a huge energy drain. I do love Peter Pan, and that is why I "needed" to have both children. Now back to cranking out Traveler's Brews. Best of luck in your collections as you near the finish line!
    Cheers Stymie,good luck with your brew making. I'm working on that too....very slowly ;-) I liked the pan aspect of this too,else I probably wouldn't have bothered. Closing in on a milestone in my game,hence one reason I skip events I'm not too interested in. But ,like many events lately, graphics are awesome,and just reading the story along the way is worth a couple k in energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we choose saffron and later on white crocodile?

Or does is it automatic if we choose saffron it will be green crocodile?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They go together... you can't split your choice.

Rhino Keeper
    I can confirm that the pirate is still spawning from cows, after completing the main event goals (indigo + white crocodile crafted).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I can confirm that the pirate is still spawning from cows, after completing the main event goals (indigo + white crocodile crafted).
    Thank you so much Kat!

Host(ess)
    what do we actually need the algae water for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    what do we actually need the algae water for?
    From Stymie, a couple of pages back :

The Algae Water is for "The Academy: Herbology for Beginners." It is used in the thread to Awaken Professor Clover. I am also getting quite a bit of Algae Water. I wish I was getting as much Fresh Water, which is very scarce for me.