Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Algae water?

I keep getting Algae Water when visiting ponds or wells. Any idea what that is? Or what we need it for?

I checked the inventory, but it's not listed...

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8116.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	60399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8117.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	60400  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    I keep getting Algae Water when visiting ponds or wells. Any idea what that is? Or what we need it for?

I checked the inventory, but it's not listed...

Thanks!
    The Algae Water is for "The Academy: Herbology for Beginners." It is used in the thread to Awaken Professor Clover. I am also getting quite a bit of Algae Water. I wish I was getting as much Fresh Water, which is very scarce for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Algae Water is for "The Academy: Herbology for Beginners." It is used in the thread to Awaken Professor Clover. I am also getting quite a bit of Algae Water. I wish I was getting as much Fresh Water, which is very scarce for me.
    Thank you! Yes, Fresh Water is scarce for me, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Anyone else having trouble getting fresh water from ponds? Been collecting for the past hour, and I only managed to get 2 so far.
    YES. I have had problems with ponds from the beginning…ridiculous drop rate!

Executive Chef
    Pumpkin Spice Cow works.
    Mummy Cow works.
    Royal Cow works.
    Cownt Dracula works.
    Turkey Cow works.
    White Cow works.
    Gnome Cow works.
    So does Black Cow.

Since this isn't a Community Event, I can do it I just can't schedule time for one of those events right now.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I wondered what the algae water was for also

Executive Chef
    Just got a Fresh Water from my Mermaid Pond.

Executive Chef
    The collection time for the First Matey is 15 minutes. Back of the card says he drops Fish and Water.

Executive Chef
    After putting the Floating Pirate Ship near both the Tree Fort and the First Matey, I have come to the conclusion that the Ship needs to be a bit larger. The Tree Fort is disproportionately larger than the Ship. The First Matey towers over the Ship. Can we get the Ship made a bit larger so we can discern some of its features? Thanks for your consideration!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just got a Fresh Water from my Mermaid Pond.
    Really? That’s good news! It often doesn’t work for event drops. I also got Fresh Water from my Koi Pond.

I’ve been trying the Swampy Pond to no avail, but, seriously, who would expect Fresh Water from a Swampy Pond? Lol!!

I’m disappointed in the low drop rate for Fresh Water. Also disappointed that the energy packages are only for 80 Energy and not unlimited like they’ve always been before. I can’t get very far with only 80 energy. No crop harvesting for me for 2 weeks, I guess.

ETA: Cash Cows virtually never work for event drops and spawns, so I haven’t even tried during this event.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast