Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed this one event as well. It was doable, I love a guaranteed drop, thank you troll camp. It eliminated all the frustration and panic I usually feel. I am not super excited by the prizes but that's just my artistic preference.
    I always have to log on. Every. Time. All. The. Time.

New Resident
    Overall quite a frustrating event. Backlog caused by fresh water dropping once every 30 trips to the pond/well. Even then I managed to get as far as getting Indigo with minutes to spare after using dozens of gems to speed things up.

However, everything started to glitch after the time was up. Peeta remained on the screen but Indigo would be still in the Floating Pirate Ship and I'd have to place her each time. After the fourth glitch, Indigo disappeared from the screen and from the Floating Pirate Ship altogether as well. So to cap it all off, am out of a few dozen gems and no Indigo....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smviper15 View Post
    Overall quite a frustrating event. Backlog caused by fresh water dropping once every 30 trips to the pond/well. Even then I managed to get as far as getting Indigo with minutes to spare after using dozens of gems to speed things up.

However, everything started to glitch after the time was up. Peeta remained on the screen but Indigo would be still in the Floating Pirate Ship and I'd have to place her each time. After the fourth glitch, Indigo disappeared from the screen and from the Floating Pirate Ship altogether as well. So to cap it all off, am out of a few dozen gems and no Indigo....
    Why don't you check with Support and see if they can troubleshoot what happened in your game. link in my signature or on page 1. Choose bugs in the drop down and not game question. Let them know what version of the game you're on, if ios or android as well. Sorry to hear you had such trouble...

Some changes were made to the forum recently (you might have noticed there is a different icon top of screen on the tab if you open the forum on a PC or in Full Mode (which is my preference)). When you login, you need to make sure the Remember Me button is ticked before you put in your password.

Unhappy Have I Never

I hope I?m posting this in the right spot. 😭 I finished all the goals in the latest quest and worked hard staying up half the night and used gems to get energy to fight old matey to get the last 50 pages. I was able to start crafting the Pirate Lass with 2 hours left on the timer. I just went in to collect her, the event is over and I have no pirate lass 😭. Usually when a quest is over anything that is crafting you can still collect, right?
    Just when I thought I had a handle on these goals to get them completed on time.

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    I hope I?m posting this in the right spot. �� I finished all the goals in the latest quest and worked hard staying up half the night and used gems to get energy to fight old matey to get the last 50 pages. I was able to start crafting the Pirate Lass with 2 hours left on the timer. I just went in to collect her, the event is over and I have no pirate lass ��. Usually when a quest is over anything that is crafting you can still collect, right?
    Just when I thought I had a handle on these goals to get them completed on time.
    Unless a goal screen / crafting screen extends time then the end is the end. The exception is normally in the faerie atrium which gives a little extra time. you can contact Support if you like and ask if they would be willing to give her to you... can't hurt to ask, but be prepared for a no.
    {moved post to this thread}

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I enjoyed this one event as well. It was doable, I love a guaranteed drop, thank you troll camp. It eliminated all the frustration and panic I usually feel. I am not super excited by the prizes but that's just my artistic preference.
    I always have to log on. Every. Time. All. The. Time.
    I also very much appreciate the guaranteed Troll Camp drops S8!

I love how the prizes look, especially the Tree Fort and the kids.
    The drops are not very special to me, but that's ok.

New Resident
    Loved the look of this one but between change of role at work, ( Now in the office at front of house so no phone allowed) too much on at weekends, just lots of events in real life so struggled with this one. It was doable apart from the drops from ponds/wells which was terrible.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I was very happy the troll camp was consistent in its drops. Thank you S8.. I realize there needs to be a bottleneck, but I felt that the water drop was very much too low. The ratio felt off. I realize some events have the difficulty level up higher but they usually have bigger rewards.

I have no idea how people who work are able to finish events.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, in Dragon Story if we are crafting something, we can still collect it after the event is over. The only reason I see why this might be different is because the Pirate Ship probably turned into a decoration or something afterwards, but it still doesn't seem fair that TequilaShots4Me wouldn't get the Pirate Lass.

I agree with what others said - the water drops were excessively low. Other than that the event was less stressful and more doable for me than many of the other events, even without the unlimited energy packs.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314