Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    3 times a days really? My troll camp is 22hours to drop anything, i dont understand that

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Could you be mistaking the troll pit with the troll camp? Troll camp is a 3x3 building that has a 6 hour timer:

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/Ca...-TrollCamp.png
    I suspect that it is a confusion with the troll pit as you mention:
    Troll Pit
    Storable: No
    Type: Building
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 2x2
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Troll Horn, Bone
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 44 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844

And for this event, the nice change compared to other events is that the rare drop comes from the troll camp and it is guarantied! This is highly appreciated, thanks S8, I welcome change for the lower players or those without energy herd.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Approbations to S8 for the sound effects for the First Matey! I think it’s hilarious how his ‘defeat’ sound effect is him grumbling to himself. Every time I hear it, I can’t help grinning.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh i check and i have mistook with troll castle! Because at the first time find troll gas, the goal point out to troll castle 😂. And it drop troll gas too! I will check if troll pit can drop it too 🎶

Executive Chef
    If not mentioned yet, the Pirate Lass has an 8 hour timer.

Drops for wood, sword and cups are horrendous!!!😡

Okay, S8 the drops are HORRENDOUS!!! I have 24 Ponds, and 14 Wishing Wells and the Cup drops is almost nonexistent! I got 3 if I’m lucky! The Sword drop is still Horrendous! Now, the Wooden Planks is included in this. I cannot keep track of the number of Dead Trees that I’ve purchased and chopped. WHY? WHY is this so blasted impossible? How the heck are we supposed to make these ever increasing items to upgrade this tree, if the items needed are almost nil in being dropped?! S8 this needs to be fixed! PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Okay, S8 the drops are HORRENDOUS!!! I have 24 Ponds, and 14 Wishing Wells and the Cup drops is almost nonexistent! I got 3 if I’m lucky! The Sword drop is still Horrendous! Now, the Wooden Planks is included in this. I cannot keep track of the number of Dead Trees that I’ve purchased and chopped. WHY? WHY is this so blasted impossible? How the heck are we supposed to make these ever increasing items to upgrade this tree, if the items needed are almost nil in being dropped?! S8 this needs to be fixed! PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
    I agree that the Fresh Water is almost impossible to come by, and I would like them to fix it. I’ve also had trouble spawning the pirate. It doesn’t help that cows can also spawn Fangbeasts (and bushes spawn Toxified Spirits). I’m not at all surprised that the Swords are so rare. The items needed to go on adventures during these events are *always* extremely rare. I don’t even bother trying for those anymore.

Fashion Designer
    I believe the drop from dead trees has been adjusted. I'm getting about 20 now per dozen trees.
    Earlier I was only getting about 14 per dozen trees.
    The drop from ponds is still miserable.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I believe the drop from dead trees has been adjusted. I'm getting about 20 now per dozen trees.
    Earlier I was only getting about 14 per dozen trees.
    The drop from ponds is still miserable.
    In deed, this is the energy hog. A lot of my energy is used just to get fresh water. I have not made the stats, but it is at least 10 ponds per fresh water, if not more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

My game is crashing whole the time since the start of this event, making it completely impossible to play… I’ve had this happen a few times before during other events but never as bad as now. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've added some additional info to post 2 on crafting the final prizes after the last upgrade. This will help you prepare for the last part if you are participating.

Croc Net: Floating Pirate Ship, 4 hours - 5 lumin essence

Saffron and Indigo: Floating Pirate Ship, 1 hour - 1 croc net

Green Crocodile: Floating Pirate Ship, 1 hour - 25 Rat Tail, 50 Silver Ore, 3 Lumin Essence

White Crocodile: Floating Pirate Ship, 1 hour - 25 Creep Tooth, 50 Jewels, 5 Enchanter's Essence

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast