Thread: Rewards for Adventure Bingo

Rewards for Adventure Bingo

When does the game award the rewards for Adventure Bingo?

It's been more than 10 hours since the last bingo ended but I haven't yet received the rewards; I used to receive them within an hour or two after the event. I ended up in 2nd place, which means that I should be one of the players who are to receive the Grand Prize.

I have ALREADY submitted a ticket to Storm8 support, but am just asking here to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    When does the game award the rewards for Adventure Bingo?

It's been more than 10 hours since the last bingo ended but I haven't yet received the rewards; I used to receive them within an hour or two after the event. I ended up in 2nd place, which means that I should be one of the players who are to receive the Grand Prize.

I have ALREADY submitted a ticket to Storm8 support, but am just asking here to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
    I noticed a few months back that I no longer get a pop-up telling me that I have received rewards. There always used to be a popup that told you your rank, your prizes, and that said to "claim" your prizes. I rarely get that anymore. I just see the bingo icon at the bottom says "results." However, if I check the number of boosts I have, they have been awarded automatically. So I had 4 5 hour breeding boosts, and it went up to 7, even though there was no popup to tell me.

However, if you say you didn't get the prizes, then I believe you. I'm just reporting my experience that things are happening different from how they used to.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I noticed a few months back that I no longer get a pop-up telling me that I have received rewards. There always used to be a popup that told you your rank, your prizes, and that said to "claim" your prizes. I rarely get that anymore. I just see the bingo icon at the bottom says "results." However, if I check the number of boosts I have, they have been awarded automatically. So I had 4 5 hour breeding boosts, and it went up to 7, even though there was no popup to tell me.

However, if you say you didn't get the prizes, then I believe you. I'm just reporting my experience that things are happening different from how they used to.
    Thanks for sharing about the changes you’ve experienced. I’ve been playing on and off in the last couple of months and sometimes don’t even play in the bingo events, so haven’t been paying attention to the “changes.”

I’m still waiting for a response from support so that I can get the 10x breeding boosts and the 5x farming boosts that I worked hard to win.

The issue has been resolved and the missing prizes have been credited to my game

It seemed from the server log that the DS server allocated me the prizes, but the game client on my all my devices showed otherwise. It was a good thing that I had the screenshots showing that I had zero 10x Breeding boosts and zero 5x Farming boosts to back my claim.

Glad to hear the issue was resolved.

If anyone else is missing their prizes, please contact support using the link in my signature. Please remember that discussion of support tickets is not allowed on the forums.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support