Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dust Bunnies - 2021 August 11

Executive Chef
    Judy, do you know if the dust bunnies is a regular pet or exotic??

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Judy, do you know if the dust bunnies is a regular pet or exotic??
    It is an exotic pet.
    One Square.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Man .. Really... Exotic after exotic! Don't get me wrong I like exotic pets, but they have been giving out too many here lately and they start to take up too much room.. wouldn't be as bad if they would let you store them and take them back out if you wanted... Anyways thanks for letting me know

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It is an exotic pet.
    One Square.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Man .. Really... Exotic after exotic! Don't get me wrong I like exotic pets, but they have been giving out too many here lately and they start to take up too much room.. wouldn't be as bad if they would let you store them and take them back out if you wanted... Anyways thanks for letting me know
    I hear you. They are adorable but I like to redecorate my farm weekly and having played almost since the game began I have a lot of decorations.

I wish they would create a storage stable just for the exotics and I would gladly pay gems for it like they have in Dragon Story and you can upgrade it to hold more dragons.

Please. Please a storage stable for exotics! Better yet make animated cats dancing on the roof. Might as well be a pretty stable. Heck they can even put a monkey on the roof!
    Contact Storm8!

Beings my post duplicated itself posting the game must know us farmers really really want storage for our exotics.
    Contact Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Right! Yes please!! I'm with Judy, I will gladly spend gems on it too. We definitely need it. Should be able to store them

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I hear you. They are adorable but I like to redecorate my farm weekly and having played almost since the game began I have a lot of decorations.

I wish they would create a storage stable just for the exotics and I would gladly pay gems for it like they have in Dragon Story and you can upgrade it to hold more dragons.

Please. Please a storage stable for exotics! Better yet make animated cats dancing on the roof. Might as well be a pretty stable. Heck they can even put a monkey on the roof!

Any tips for hope to tackle this event? I’m late to the party, but I really want a pet dust bunny! For example, what buildings etc do you need to accomplish everything? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsView View Post
    Any tips for hope to tackle this event? I’m late to the party, but I really want a pet dust bunny! For example, what buildings etc do you need to accomplish everything? Thanks!
    Post one of this thread has all the steps for high level and otherwise the goal in your to do list will list what building for each goal
    Contact Storm8!

I noticed in the game it says that cleaning cloths are from the Bed and Breakfast while in the forum it says from the mine. I haven’t gotten anything from the Bed and Breakfast yet. I just want to confirm where I can get the items. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsView View Post
    I noticed in the game it says that cleaning cloths are from the Bed and Breakfast while in the forum it says from the mine. I haven?t gotten anything from the Bed and Breakfast yet. I just want to confirm where I can get the items. Thanks!
    For level 14-32 players, they come from the Bed and Breakfast.
    For level 33+ players, they come from the Mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast