Thread: First time ever asking for help with this game, not received any :(

New Resident

First time ever asking for help with this game, not received any :(

Please help, I have been having great difficulties swapping RS over from iOS to Android. I have done it the other way around back in 2018 with no issue, now I want to go back to Android, I can't bring the game with me, it won't transfer. Bakery Story 1, and both RS2 AND BS2 all installed and progress has updated just fine, along with ALL the other story games I play!!! RS is the ONLY one. I do not know why, I thought it was because it had saved my progress to Apple Game Centre, but no, because that would have happened to the others!.

When I try to log into Facebook on RS1, it won't log in, and even though I am logged in on the new phone and the old one, it won't connect to Facebook no matter how hard I try, and I am worried if it does, it will just bring up the account that is on level 6, not 99 where my game is now. I only have one account as far as I know, and it I have been playing a very long time now, I do not want to leave RS1 behind just yet, having spent a lot of money on it over the years, so can someone please help a loyal supporter and customer of this dev!

Nightclub Owner
    You're correct that it is the Game Center causing the issue and it's an issue that everyone going from iOS w/ Game Center to Droid has had to deal with. For some reason, this only affects RS and no other games but I've never seen any concrete explanations at to why this is.

That said, it should be a relatively easy fix. If you open a Support Ticket with s8 here they should be able to go in and get things squared away for you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You're correct that it is the Game Center causing the issue and it's an issue that everyone going from iOS w/ Game Center to Droid has had to deal with. For some reason, this only affects RS and no other games but I've never seen any concrete explanations at to why this is.

That said, it should be a relatively easy fix. If you open a Support Ticket with s8 here they should be able to go in and get things squared away for you.
    Yeah I am doing, then I can finally say goodbye to the iPhone

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please continue to work with the Support team to recover and transfer your game if you still want to. I appreciate that this must be stressful for you but only Support can assist with technical issues like transferring your game. The forum unfortunately cannot assist with these kinds of issues, only point you to the right direction to resolve the problem.

Players are not to post communication with Support or information about their tickets on the forum. Forum rule link: Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum

All the best in retrieving your game. Closing thread.