Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind and ShibyuaCloth you can update the drops. My Faerie Garden dropped an Expansion Permit!
    The timer is 2 days so this is a new dropper for me.

I took a pic because I did not believe my eyes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4532C192-A15F-497D-BECE-4757F10FB4CF.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	347.9 KB 
ID:	60376

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    After looking in game and at our art files, the team assumes that the Storybook starting UI (with the yellow rays behind her) might be what players saw. There is no Energy displayed there, but it's all we can think of that could look similar to that type of screen, because I know what kind of pop up you're referring to. We set up those promotions ourselves, and we can't find anything with her showing Energy, so that's really our best guess as to what was seen.
    Well, dang, this means I was part of a shared delusion or having a false memory or something. :O

That being said, I think it's cool (and also surprising) that staff were willing and able to make a daily substitute for Renee' and have her released so quickly!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked already. Will the scorched acers be turning to deco only? It is great they have been reduced to 1x1 but having a 1/2 hour timer to drop 20 coins reduces the appeal to have them out ...
    Agreed.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Spiritwind and ShibyuaCloth you can update the drops. My Faerie Garden dropped an Expansion Permit!
    The timer is 2 days so this is a new dropper for me.

I took a pic because I did not believe my eyes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4532C192-A15F-497D-BECE-4757F10FB4CF.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	347.9 KB 
ID:	60376
    That's wonderfull! (2 day timer makes more sense now)
    Thanks for sharing Sylvan

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Weird. I thought I saw a pop up with the energy bolts surrounding Renee. Didn't do a screen shot.
    Same here. It had Renee alone with lots of energy bolts surrounding her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    There was no splash screen image in game or on the forum of Renee with Energy around her. We released a pop up of the Faerie Garden showing it’s ticket drops, but Renee was only displayed in the Storybook event UI with her information on the back of the card stating she dropped Energy. She was also in a coming soon notice, but again with no Energy. We can understand how the timer was confusing, and have adjusted both her timer and her drops.
    That is most likely it....confusion around something that appeared around the beginning of the event, that could be mistaken for energy bolts. Thank you for clarifying!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    My Renee is back to a seven day drop. Curious… Excited… Hopeful… Regardless, she’s beautiful.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940