Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    ... if we get the package now, does that mean we.can only buy less scorched flowers? We can buy 9 apparently but get 3 from the pack.

Thanks!
    I bought the package right away and got the 3 Scorched Flowers. When I reached the goal to tend Scorched Flowers, it allowed me to purchase 7, so I think the cap must be 10?

Now I need to chop 2 Scorched Trees. Each ones takes 15 chops to fell.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Has anyone spawned a scorched hog yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hydronous hollow, butterfly pond, garden pond, princess Lorelei fountain, gentle pond and beaver pond do not count.

Fall pond, swampy pond, mermaid pond do count for the task.
    Thank you for all the info, Teika! I missed you saying about the swampy pond, so I was just coming to say that, too. I'm so glad it counts. I like it better than my regular pond. I really wish the butterfly pond worked. I prefer to have it on display because it is so pretty.

No hog yet.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Spent 30 gems to open Saturday's story.

1. Visit 15 community kingdoms. I used the button in the story window then visited another community kingdom via social button. The second didn't count I'll double check......ok the social button is working for this. I may have had a roll back or something.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-05-21 at 04:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Goal 1 - visit Thomas's house.

Goal 2 - tend 15 purple larkspurs (5 min waiting time) (hence my posting while I wait, lol!)

Edit add:

Goal 3 - visit 15 ponds (wells worked fine)

Goal 4 - visit 15 farms (or the same farms several times). : ).

PS - gingerbread farmhouse and overgrown farmhouse worked a charm. : )
    For lower levels, you still need 15 purple larkspur, but only 14 ponds (wow, one less pond!), and 10 farmhouse visits.

The Faeire Garden costs 2,000 coins. It costs 5 jewels, 20 stone, 10 Iron Ore, and 10 Coal to build.

On my second account, I did *not* buy the package first, and it allowed me to buy 10 Scorched Flowers (but I forgot to check the price! Ugh!). Now I'm going to purchase the package and see what happens to the 3 flowers in the package. *devious look*

Well, it allowed me to place them! (I'm not trying to "scam" the system - I'm just doing research.)

Love my little Firefox, but of course he needs to be grown up. Maybe I can get one to keep as a baby later.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 3
    Goal 1: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/15
    Goal 2: Fend off Scorch Hogs 0/6

Goal 2 activates a side goal
    A Scorching Surrender
    Find the Scorch Hog (Search near Farmhouses!) 0/1 - 10 hits to defeat
    Calm the Scorch Hog 0/1
    Gather Hot Quills 0/40
    Summon the Scorch Hog (Summon in the Workshop!) - Hot Quills 0/40, Time is 5 minutes

Goal 3: Explore the Scorched Forest 0/3
    This is an Adventure of 2 hours (8 gems to speed up)
    Hot Quills 0/1
    Water 0/5
    Roast Chicken 0/5
    Some drops from the Adventure: Scorched Tree, Scorched Branch, Adult Firefox, Antler Velvet, Scorched Grass, Scorched Wood, Soft Fur, Scorched Straw, Scorched Acer, Baby Firefox, Scorched Flower

Goal 4: Tend Firefoxes 0/1, Adults have 10 minute collection time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Faerie Garden to Level 3
    Scorched Bloom 0/20
    Scorched Wood 0/20
    Soft Fur 0/20
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-05-21 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Additional information

I don't think the scorched hogs (they look like hedgehogs, really cute) will spawn until you get to the right stage in the story. I did a couple of circuits adding up to almost 30 houses without a spawn. I got to the place in the story, first farmhouse spawns a scorched hog.

Toadstool farmhouse will spawn a shog.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All prize, goal and upgrade requirements are now available on page 1. Good luck to those participating.

Farm Supplier
    I bought the package with the baby firefox--should I grow it up today? Or leave it as a baby?

Thank you Spiritwind!

I did a toadstool Adventure before the story adventure was requested. I did a second after new adventure was requested. I didn't receive any storybook items from either. I followed them up with the right adventure, and got a tree, scorched wood and an antler velvet.

I would store the baby fox each time you collect from it, then bring it back out again.

If I remember past storybook events, we can receive some of the harder to get items like the faerie dogmothe from the story adventure. So I am going to try a few.

I just planted some glimmer bulbs. Take a look at crop and food requirements on the first page. More than one goal asks for food.

It seems that when I was buying the scorched flower, I placed one behind a tree, so I did purchase 10 instead of 9.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-05-21 at 06:55 PM.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast