Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    7 hours since my first Basket arrived and I only have 4. It's ridiculous.

I sent the permit requests out to the top half of my neighbour list and the basket requests to the bottom half.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    5 Hours Ago

I?d received the 19 replies from my neighbors. So, I went ahead to send a request to Stormie.

5 Hours 15 Mins Later

It says that Stormie responded to my request.

BUT?

WHY?!?

I?ve forced closed and reopened the game half-a-dozen times to the unchanging 19. And submitting a ticket is useless because it will only be answered after the event.

Is it too much to ask that this bug that has been highlighted, reported, discussed to pieces, and made us lose confidence in the game, be ****ed once and for all?
    I personally would gem it, and submit a request for reimbursement, since Support is not available on the weekend & the event will end. But I agree this is a problem.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Requests are always tricky. Last few times I got them done in 1 day. Before that I often had 3-4 left for last day.
    Now I have 12 ??!!
    I hope I still get everything done. Invited some extra people to increase my odds.

To everyone else stuck in the limbo of request waiting: best of luck, hang in there!

Executive Chef
    There seems to be a small bug ..
    I finished the event and just now a new ‘A Faerie Strange Predicament’ side goal openend up.
    Asking for the final upgrade requirements for low levels (I’m high level). Rewarding 50 academy scrolls!.. but I’m going to bed, so I can’t try out if I would actually get them if I gathered the event stuff..

Edit, i just noticed the side goal is open for 5 days.. very strange.
    Edit 2, It also looks like the 50 Scrolls I got for completeing the last side goal (the actual non-bug side goal while I was working on chapter 10) have been taken away.
    I now have a total of 55 Scrolls, and haven’t spent any for some time, so that can’t be right....

Is anyone else experiancing this?
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-14-21 at 11:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    I didn?t have a purple area but created one for the photo op. Very pleased with both the event rewards and the SCROLLS! Now I have to decide between doing some expansions, awakening Professor Clover, advancing the main Council line, or all three at once (yikes).

Renee is charming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75BCE02C-8D9E-4D7B-8196-231E4729078B.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	498.5 KB 
ID:	60354

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I finished the event and just now a new ‘A Faerie Strange Predicament’ side goal openend up.
    Asking for the final upgrade requirements for low levels (I’m high level). Rewarding 50 academy scrolls!.. but I’m going to bed, so I can’t try out if I would actually get them if I gathered the event stuff..

Edit 2, It also looks like the 50 Scrolls I got for completeing the last side goal (the actual non-bug side goal while I was working on chapter 10) have been taken away.
    I now have a total of 55 Scrolls, and haven’t spent any for some time, so that can’t be right....

Me too. Wondering if this is correct. I could use the 50 scrolls so I hope it doesn’t disappear.
    Accepting neighbors🥳

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaman12 View Post
    Me too. Wondering if this is correct. I could use the 50 scrolls so I hope it doesn’t disappear.
    Can you check your scroll amount to see if it’s correct?
    We should have gotten around 90 Scrolls for this event, but I only have 55. Maybe the 50 for the last goal have been taken away with the arrival of this new side goal..

Executive Chef
    I got the 50 scrolls as an autocomplete when I did the final garden upgrade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got the 50 scrolls as an autocomplete when I did the final garden upgrade.
    I thought I got them too, but checked after I got the duplicate side goal, and the amount isn’t right..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Sometimes, especially when you auto finish the last goal, something similar happens where a "new" "goal" will pop up asking for the final goal requirements. It seems to be just a lag between what happens in the story book and the dialogue box where the characters talk to each other.
    I'm interested in your losing those 50 scrolls though. That is somewhat concerning. Have they come back ?