Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so nine of my neighbours have responded but only five are showing up-I have done a force close and still no joy…
    Should I submit a ticket?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yep that was the trouble I had. I finished chapter 4 with more time left before chapter 5 opened. It removed the adventure and stopped hog spawn. This morning I'm in the right chapter so they both are back again.

Monday's chapter is chapter 5 so if you were afraid to finish earlier chapters, you can work up to 5.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Ok so nine of my neighbours have responded but only five are showing up-I have done a force close and still no joy…
    Should I submit a ticket?
    No don't submit a ticket. It's only a syncing and timing issue. I've always found it best to walk away for an hour and then check your game (and repeat). It will take a few hours if you've sent requests to your top 20 neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah Ok!Thank you so much!Now up to nine showing but ten have accepted so getting there!Many thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I think I got a day behind. I’m currently on chapter 5. What chapter are we actually supposed to be working on today? I don’t want to do the last step if I’m not behind! Also, if we go out on adventures when we’re not told to, will we receive supplies? TIA!

Rhino Keeper
    So I?m starting this event late and just started chapter 2 lol. Can someone tell plz tell me if we need to put the scorched blooms into storage after collecting each time and then take out of storage or if it?s just the foxes that you get in another chapter that you need to do this with?? I know we had to do a similar thing in other events but I can?t remember which items we had to keep putting into storage and taking out so that we could keep collecting from!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    So I?m starting this event late and just started chapter 2 lol. Can someone tell plz tell me if we need to put the scorched blooms into storage after collecting each time and then take out of storage or if it?s just the foxes that you get in another chapter that you need to do this with?? I know we had to do a similar thing in other events but I can?t remember which items we had to keep putting into storage and taking out so that we could keep collecting from!?
    just things that grow bigger like animals and trees. For this event just the fox.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    I think I got a day behind. I’m currently on chapter 5. What chapter are we actually supposed to be working on today? I don’t want to do the last step if I’m not behind! Also, if we go out on adventures when we’re not told to, will we receive supplies? TIA!
    If you started the event on day one (last Thursday for USA players) you should be on day five so you are not a day behind. I started on Friday so I'm on day four today.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    If you started the event on day one (last Thursday for USA players) you should be on day five so you are not a day behind. I started on Friday so I'm on day four today.

Yes, I did start on last Thursday. Thank you so much!

I would very much like to see a prize (or two) that drops enchanted expansion supplies, I missed out on the wisp originally and am having a tough time expanding as a result
    Graphics are beautiful as always S8

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast