Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I must say I was really confused when renee's time went from 7 days to 24 hours then back to 7 but now that we can get asher players have the best of both worlds as she is a 24 hour one. Quick question I heard someone mention the deers drop energy is that no longer the case?

I clicked the information screen about Aster away too fast. What does she do? Give energy like Renee?

Executive Chef
    S8, would you maybe consider adding another Unicorn dropper as a prize to a future event? Just for those of us who are a bit disappointed.
    It's not often we get a chance at winning a Unicorn dropper. (I don't think offering Aster for money is the same/ makes up for it)
    Just a friendly request though

Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    I clicked the information screen about Aster away too fast. What does she do? Give energy like Renee?
    She will have Unicorn drops.
    Daily 4+ Energy (with a rare chance for 20,50,100 drops), Spellbound Dew and a chance for Tokens (Shield, Sword, Staff and Troll Tokens, also outside of Monster Hunts)
    In my opinion the best Energy droppers in the game.
    The only downside is she will have a timer of 24 hours (not 22 like normal dailies), so you can't always collect them at the same time a day.
    But I find the more 'Unicorn droppers' I have, the less that's a problem. I just collect when their ready, and it's always a very nice 'haul'.
    You can get 8 from the MRC (Unicorns and Armored Fangbeasts) and 1 from the Academy Storyline (Idris)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-19-21 at 02:14 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Apologies if this has been asked already. Will the scorched acers be turning to deco only? It is great they have been reduced to 1x1 but having a 1/2 hour timer to drop 20 coins reduces the appeal to have them out ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked already. Will the scorched acers be turning to deco only? It is great they have been reduced to 1x1 but having a 1/2 hour timer to drop 20 coins reduces the appeal to have them out ...
    you're right, I didn't notice yet. I think (hope!) it's a mistake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Though she was incorrectly released with the wrong timer, we don't recall releasing a teaser for her implying she would have a 7 day timer for energy. Do you happen to have a screenshot of this so we can look into it?
    After the event started, we were seeing a splash screen that had Renee alone (not the "upcoming event" alert) with the sets of lightning bolts around her. Just like Portiabella and others that turned out to be Weeklies. So I was watching closely for the timer when I finished. Then when I had a 7 day timer......so that was the basis of the Weekly conclusion, for me anyway. I don't usually do SS of the splash screens once an event has started, so I don't have that record. If this helps you in figuring out why a bunch of us made that assumption.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-19-21 at 10:45 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    After the event started, we were seeing a splash screen that had Renee alone (not the "upcoming event" alert) with the sets of lightning bolts around her. Just like Portiabella and others that turned out to be Weeklies. So I was watching closely for the timer when I finished. Then when I had a 7 day timer......so that was the basis of the Weekly conclusion, for me anyway. I don't usually do SS of the splash screens once an event has started, so I don't have that record. If this helps you in figuring out why a bunch of us made that assumption.

There was no splash screen image in game or on the forum of Renee with Energy around her. We released a pop up of the Faerie Garden showing it’s ticket drops, but Renee was only displayed in the Storybook event UI with her information on the back of the card stating she dropped Energy. She was also in a coming soon notice, but again with no Energy. We can understand how the timer was confusing, and have adjusted both her timer and her drops.

Executive Chef
    Weird. I thought I saw a pop up with the energy bolts surrounding Renee. Didn't do a screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Weird. I thought I saw a pop up with the energy bolts surrounding Renee. Didn't do a screen shot.
    After looking in game and at our art files, the team assumes that the Storybook starting UI (with the yellow rays behind her) might be what players saw. There is no Energy displayed there, but it's all we can think of that could look similar to that type of screen, because I know what kind of pop up you're referring to. We set up those promotions ourselves, and we can't find anything with her showing Energy, so that's really our best guess as to what was seen.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for responding. Yes. That's probably it. And I appreciate the team taking the time to research.
    Just to be clear. I'm happy for the reward either way. It's a great reward for an event.