Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Sometimes, especially when you auto finish the last goal, something similar happens where a "new" "goal" will pop up asking for the final goal requirements. It seems to be just a lag between what happens in the story book and the dialogue box where the characters talk to each other.
    I'm interested in your losing those 50 scrolls though. That is somewhat concerning. Have they come back ?
    Not yet, I still only have 55. I’ll check again tomorrow, ..

I think I auto-completed the actual side goal yes, bit It’s still strange this duplicate side goal is low level (I’m high level) and is open for 5 more days..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Not yet, I still only have 55. I’ll check again tomorrow, ..

I think I auto-completed the actual side goal yes, bit It’s still strange this duplicate side goal is low level (I’m high level) and is open for 5 more days..
    Yes. That's what usually happens to me whenever I autocomplete the final goal. I can't remember seeing lower level requirements in those pop ups though. Well, I'll have to try not to auto complete this time to see what happens. I still have to craft one planter to complete. I'll not collect that until the dialogue box completes. I've already taken a snapshot of my current scrolls.

Executive Chef
    I knew I was at 195 and hoped for five more scrolls so was surprised and pleased.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4C360F9D-074C-4093-B1C2-7D9E93B790E4.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	60355

Farm Supplier
    I finished about 2 1/2 hours ago and Renee has disappeared from my kingdom the garden is still there but no Renee there is a bug somewhere.does anyone have any suggestions please?

Sorry I found Renee someplace I didn?t put her
    Last edited by funone2014; 08-14-21 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Found Renee

Rhino Keeper
    I just sent my request for Welcome Baskets. Hopefully some people are around to respond. 😬

OMG! THANK YOU! I got my 20 baskets within an hour! !!! Onward!!
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 08-14-21 at 03:23 PM.

Angry Unbelievable!

As usual the requests really messed the timing up. Waiting for things to be answered bogs everything down. The 4 hour wait on the scorched grass is another BIG mess up. So now after visiting 20 Queen/Kingdoms it takes 4 HOURS to make a basket! PLUS, we need 2 of them to upgrade to Level 9 and there is ONLY 9 Hours left on the clock. How the heck is it supposed to be possible to do Level 10???

Sorry S8 another Major mess up with this one. I was looking forward to finishing it but it?s impossible. Lately these goals are just to time consuming and contain too many long hours waiting to collect.

EXASPERATED!!! NOT FUN!!!

Deleted

I just finished this and I didn't get Renee. I have closed out reloaded a bunch of times still nothing. Not happy at all. Having to relie on people to send you stuff so close to the end sucks.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been sick and missed last week. I guess I started something I can’t finish? 00ps. So if I started yesterday the first day is nothing but if you guys have been working on this for a week already if you’re already passed maybe I have some I hope to finish. I thought it was start Thursday for me in Louisiana Central time can somebody tell me when it started in case I’m completely madd. Lol. Thank you ☺️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    I just finished this and I didn't get Renee. I have closed out reloaded a bunch of times still nothing. Not happy at all. Having to relie on people to send you stuff so close to the end sucks.
    Did you check your inventory? That's where she is when you finish?