Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Sorry, I know I must have missed it but I can't find it - anyone know what supplies we need to craft the window planter and the fairy furniture? Maybe I can stock up to get ready as have busy day at work tomorrow....

PS - now have 15 forest permits, yup, I coulda waited until today instead of spending gems but I really wanted to get on w the 2 adventures.... at least no further cost from that road block. S8, as others have said, it happens every time, the time delay... could it be fixed please? : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Sorry, I know I must have missed it but I can't find it - anyone know what supplies we need to craft the window planter and the fairy furniture? Maybe I can stock up to get ready as have busy day at work tomorrow.... ...
    Faerie Furniture, Potion Shop 2 hours - 10 soft fur, 5 scorched branch, 1 antler velvet
    Window Planter, Magic Forge 4 hours - 10 scorched straw, 5 silver ore, 10 iron ore

Crafting information is on page 1, post 2

I can?t upgrade to level 6. Close and open game doesn?t work. Why?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    I can?t upgrade to level 6. Close and open game doesn?t work. Why?
    You are on Chapter 6, Goal 5?
    Did you do a force-close?
    You can try storing the Faerie Garden and taking it back out.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here we go again! S8 you need to change the neighbor requests in the story book template to some other goal!!

I have force closed 4 times to no avail. Storybook shows 2 responses when my wall shows 8 neighbors have responded! How many times must we have to deal with this until you take action to correct it?!?

Goal set on Day 9 will be even more troublesome when we need to send 20 requests!
    Numerous force closings, a request to Stormie & at least 1-1/2 hours later still stuck on 14.

You need to fix the request coding or get rid of it all together, S8!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone else have issue- unable to ask neighbors. When I click on ASK - it leads me to Social - COMMONUTY - if I go from neigbours I can only visit or gift- I can't ask anything...
    If you are on Chapter 3, you "Ask" by visiting 15 COMMUNITY members. There is nothing required except visiting. Your NEIGHBORS do NOT count.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Every single time that we have an event that requires neighbor requests, the system chokes at best frustrating the heck out of players and at worst not letting them complete the event.

Does S8 think that this is okay - it?s part of the joys and frustrations of playing the game? Or is there some other explanation for why they continue to have such events without fixing the problem?
    The real question is why does every event require neighbor requests???
    Here is a suggestion: change it to ANYTHING ELSE.

Rhino Keeper
    When does this event end? I thought I had lots of time. and the sale goes on for 9 days, but my chapter 5 goal says the event ends in 5 days?!?!! I?m tired of feeling stupid when it comes to this game. I?m generally a smart person.

I also so badly want to scream about, we?ll, things I would get in trouble for talking about.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 08-10-21 at 09:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    When does this event end? I thought I had lots of time. and the sale goes on for 9 days, but my chapter 5 goal says the event ends in 5 days?!?!! I?m tired of feeling stupid when it comes to this game. I?m generally a smart person. ...
    This storybook event lasts 10 days. How long you still have depends on when you started.
    If you started the event when it was launched (like most players), you are now on Chapter 6, and you have 4 days left.
    You get 1 whole day (24 hours) per Chapter. You can be behind, but not go further ahead without spending Gems.

In this type of event you get the opportunity to start (a couple of days) later if you wish.
    The Value Pack offer timer signifies the time when the event is over over for everyone. But you should be focused on your own timer in the event screen.

Normally we get 1 or 2 weeks per event, and your not bound by timed Chapters like now.
    This only happens in Storybook events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    This storybook event lasts 10 days. How long you still have depends on when you started.
    If you started the event when it was launched (like most players), you are now on Chapter 6, and you have 4 days left.
    You get 1 whole day (24 hours) per Chapter. You can be behind, but not go further ahead without spending Gems.

In this type of event you get the opportunity to start (a couple of days) later if you wish.
    The Value Pack offer timer signifies the time when the event is over over for everyone. But you should be focused on your own timer in the event screen.

Normally we get 1 or 2 weeks per event, and your not bound by timed Chapters like now.
    This only happens in Storybook events.
    Thank you. Well, I guess I messed up then. Game over.