Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I bought the package with the baby firefox--should I grow it up today? Or leave it as a baby?
    I'm wondering the same thing. If the adventure drops adult Firefoxes, then maybe we can keep this one as a baby?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. If the adventure drops adult Firefoxes, then maybe we can keep this one as a baby?
    I got 3 Adult Firefoxes from the Adventures. I put my Baby Firefoxes into storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, Renee sounds like quite the prize.

I hope S8 has fixed the neighbor request bugs ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Wow, Renee sounds like quite the prize.

I hope S8 has fixed the neighbor request bugs ...
    Mine came in very quickly, but I had to reboot my device 3 times to get them to show up.

Executive Chef
    The Scorch Hog is very cute. It is animated (it jumps forward), and it is a fire breathing little fellow. It has a timer of 5 hours. Size is 1X1.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-05-21 at 11:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Remember to not finish the last Goal (upgrade the Faerie Garden) if you want to keep collecting event resources.
    Keep in mind there is a storing limit of 99 for the Scorched Blooms and Scorched Wood.
    Remember to not start an adventure tomorrow. We have to do the event adventure 'Explore the Scorched Forest' in Chapter 3.
    Check what food items you need in future Chapters and start growing/ cooking them.
    Prepare for the neighbor request, maybe add some new neighbors from the forum (our forum name is also out Storm8 ID, invite people via Menu - Social - Invite)
    I'm always happy with new neighbors

Good luck and have fun everyone!

Edit, you could hold off on collecting the Scorched Wood in advance to prevent future side goals from auto-closing.
    It's a bit much to explain, and I don't know the details of this event yet, but it has proven to be useful in previous storybook events.
    Certain event items would only drop when a side-goal (asking you to collect the upgrade resources) was open, and the side goal would auto-close if you had all the requirements of your next upgrade. It's frustrating if things happen automatically, and if you don't collect the Scorched Wood in advance, you control when the side coal closes.
    And Scorched Wood is easy to collect on the spot, there is no timer to wait on like with the Scorched Flowers.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-06-21 at 12:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I don't think the scorched hogs (they look like hedgehogs, really cute) will spawn until you get to the right stage in the story. I did a couple of circuits adding up to almost 30 houses without a spawn. I got to the place in the story, first farmhouse spawns a scorched hog.

Toadstool farmhouse will spawn a shog.
    Thank you for this intel! I was just wondering if I could collect a few hog quills while waiting for day three (still haven?t upgraded so I can keep collecting blooms and wood). I?ll save my energy in that case.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm getting a scorched tree with each adventure. I just received a scorched grass. I'm going to need to do a few rounds of hatcheries/chickens/ducks/geese/parrots/Egyptian Falcons for roast chicken.. The adventures in story events are really helpful.

I'm getting fertilizer and cow hide drops from the fox. That's one plucky fox if it can have a cow for dinner.. And I had a boost up for collecting my glimmer bulbs. I think it can help with items like gathering from flowers, but will it help with creature drops too? If so maybe that could help with roast chicken gathering. The chicks I've collected from have the icon too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	410E49D2-EA59-49E3-B4D5-5468A6277532.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	60315

I think the artwork is particularly beautiful. I'm enjoying the event.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-06-21 at 04:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Don?t know if anyone else who sped up to chapter 3 is experiencing this. Adult Firefox from adventure is not dropping soft fur but baby firefoxes are, seems like an old bug from before. In any case, I will collect and store and then place baby firefoxes for now.

Think it?s due to side goal. Can only collect furs from adult firefoxes if side goal has not completed.
    Last edited by zoroak; 08-06-21 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Flamingoes are good for roast chicken.
    And my Dapper Duck just dropped a Gold Nugget:-))
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast