Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am blocked at 11 since the whole day, well tomorrow will be quick to complete. You can catch up in the next chapter.
    Every single time that we have an event that requires neighbor requests, the system chokes at best frustrating the heck out of players and at worst not letting them complete the event.

Does S8 think that this is okay - it’s part of the joys and frustrations of playing the game? Or is there some other explanation for why they continue to have such events without fixing the problem?

I am in Chapter 4 of 10, after a place 2 Scorched Acers, next time when I open this game, 2 Scorched Acers disappear.
    So I cannot continue this quest, can someone help this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycow0127 View Post
    I am in Chapter 4 of 10, after a place 2 Scorched Acers, next time when I open this game, 2 Scorched Acers disappear.
    Have you checked your inventory to make sure they didn’t end up there?

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Have you checked your inventory to make sure they didn’t end up there?
    Yes, I have also check my inventory, no any Scorched Acer...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycow0127 View Post
    have you checked your castle- where you did the adventure-? Your game may have rolled back and you may have to collect again
    If not contact S8 Support. Start a ticket. Select issues, not gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Every single time that we have an event that requires neighbor requests, the system chokes at best frustrating the heck out of players and at worst not letting them complete the event.

Does S8 think that this is okay - it?s part of the joys and frustrations of playing the game? Or is there some other explanation for why they continue to have such events without fixing the problem?
    I don't believe for one moment that S8 thinks that this situation is okay. I believe that it is more of a case of their being incapable of fixing the issue due to a lack of programmers or resources. No company in their right mind would endure years of complaints and frustrated reviews if they could help it.

I am stuck at 8 Forest Permits despite having sent out 19 requests to regular neighbors. I have checked with six, via emails and chats, about whether they received the request, and two said "No," while the others said "Yes" and did respond to the request. However, I have only received permits from two of them.

**Edit**
    Oh! and even Stomie hasn't responded and it has been more than 12 hours.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-09-21 at 09:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Favio, Anika, Portalpillar Gigantus, Fionn, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Herc, Mama Bear, Royal Glimmer Loch, Bedelia, Flame Cat, Dapper Duck, Mallard, Sublunaral Temple, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus

Rhino Keeper
    My neighbor request said I could not send requests because I had already sent request to my neighbors today. I haven't sent any request for weeks, if not months. WHY S8?!? This needs to be addressed!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    My neighbor request said I could not send requests because I had already sent request to my neighbors today. I haven't sent any request for weeks, if not months. WHY S8?!? This needs to be addressed!!!
    If you ticked your neighbours and then they unticked themselves (known issue), the requests did actually go through. I guess a few hours will tell if that is your experience... the good news is that chapter 6 (the one just started) will only take about 3 or 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I don't believe for one moment that S8 thinks that this situation is okay. I believe that it is more of a case of their being incapable of fixing the issue due to a lack of programmers or resources. No company in their right mind would endure years of complaints and frustrated reviews if they could help it.

I am stuck at 8 Forest Permits despite having sent out 19 requests to regular neighbors. I have checked with six, via emails and chats, about whether they received the request, and two said "No," while the others said "Yes" and did respond to the request. However, I have only received permits from two of them.

**Edit**
    Oh! and even Stomie hasn't responded and it has been more than 12 hours.
    Here we go again! S8 you need to change the neighbor requests in the story book template to some other goal!!

I have force closed 4 times to no avail. Storybook shows 2 responses when my wall shows 8 neighbors have responded! How many times must we have to deal with this until you take action to correct it?!?

Goal set on Day 9 will be even more troublesome when we need to send 20 requests!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******