Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

I tried to add you, but S8 said no such account.
    I’m here everyday...add Kleinetwins

Executive Chef
    They should either increase the requests received limits to 25 for 20 requests or scrap neighbour requests altogether. Was stuck at 18/20 and Stormie never accepted my request! What a bad neighbour! Never received a request on a couple of my other accounts (the last 2 I opened, hoping to finish off quickly) so definitely a glitch especially since even Stormie did not accept my request.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    They should either increase the requests received limits to 25 for 20 requests or scrap neighbour requests altogether. Was stuck at 18/20 and Stormie never accepted my request! What a bad neighbour! Never received a request on a couple of my other accounts (the last 2 I opened, hoping to finish off quickly) so definitely a glitch especially since even Stormie did not accept my request.
    Didn’t respond to me either been stuck on 16 in spite of sending to playing neighbours for the last 9 hours ,that is neighbourhoods who have asked me

Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    I tried to add you, but S8 said no such account.
    I’m here everyday...add Kleinetwins
    Hi tried to add you but it wouldnt let me. Since it is failing for you too, the system must be broken today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    Sigh. Day 9 (my least favorite day), and on a Friday the 13th no less. Sitting at 16/20 and will probably do so for another day. At least I can collect from scorched grass.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Add all my 4 accounts, and send requests. Maybe new add/requests will tickle the system. I am loggin in every few hours today. Your requests are likely going to neighbors who "play later" if they are active, if you aren't sending out more than 20-odd at a time. I notice that even though I rotate through all 4 accounts when I log in to play, my requests don't always show up in each account.

That's why we want a way to figure out & drop inactive neighbors lololol.
    I got 3 requests, so hopefully those & Stormy got you through!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure how all your strategies work, selecting only a limited number of neighbours at a time, but I always request from all of them at once (around 100 neighbours), except Stormie, and never have any problems getting the responses within a reasonable time. I check my list of neighbours every 6 months or so for recent activity, so most are active, but I don't spread out the requests in batches, just do them all at once. Had no problems this time either, so thank you to all who responded.
    I hope everyone is getting their requests eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I'm not sure how all your strategies work, selecting only a limited number of neighbours at a time, but I always request from all of them at once (around 100 neighbours), except Stormie, and never have any problems getting the responses within a reasonable time. I check my list of neighbours every 6 months or so for recent activity, so most are active, but I don't spread out the requests in batches, just do them all at once. Had no problems this time either, so thank you to all who responded.
    I hope everyone is getting their requests eventually!
    Tried that last time and ended up with a message that ?I had already sent my neighbors a request today?, which was not true. Now I send them in batches but like a lot of people here I am stuck at 15/20. This really sucks.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    The timer above Renee stays on 0 days, thst's why I am asking
    I started on Sunday, speeded few chappters so I am now on chp 8, but cant figure out if the event ends on 15.08, since it is 10 days event
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this please.

You have 10 days from the day you started. I count from the first day I started, going to day #10 to see which day I must finish by. I think the event will auto-start on day 4 if you haven't be*** before then.

To see which chapter I can work on, I count from the day the event started.
    1 Thurs/ 2 Fri/ 3 Sat/ 4 Sun/ 5 Mon/ 6 Tue/ 7 Wed/ 8 Thurs/ 9 Fri/ 10 Sat
    Aug 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

So as of today (Friday Aug, 13th), you can work on chapter 9 (but I wouldn't do the last step).
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-13-21 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Tried that last time and ended up with a message that ?I had already sent my neighbors a request today?, which was not true. Now I send them in batches but like a lot of people here I am stuck at 15/20. This really sucks.
    I have tried sending out all at once and sending in batches neither very successfully even accounting for time difference we should not have to wait all day ,especially the second last one

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Oddly enough, I have 19/20 requested item from neighbors, but my news feed says only 10 folks have helped send items.

I've been sending small batches to people who sent requests to me.