Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    No, just on one device
    But the timer issue hasnt happen for the first time. Usually i'm starting events on day 1/release day. I was quite busy this time, so i started later

Fashion Designer
    Nineteen replies, thank you neighbour's. Come on Stormie!

Fashion Designer
    Well this is the worst event I’ve ever had for requests. In the earlier chapter I received 18 so only 3 more than required number of forest permits. I was very careful to only ask people who were asking me to make sure they were all out of the system by the time this chapter arrived. This time, once again I only asked people as they asked me in small batches, a total of 26 plus 4 others that I was 100% sure were playing. I got 20 replies and wrote them down in order received, yet it says I only have 14 replies. I can name each of the 20 in order. There should be none that should be sending permits only the baskets. It’s not like I sent requests to all 600 odd neighbors each time. I have force closed maybe 30 times, even turned iPad off and on, cleared a few gifts. This is not right I should not have to ask for 6 more requests tomorrow night. Extremely saddened and disappointed. I love story books but don’t think I could do another one, just too stressful the way the world is right now.

Sigh. Day 9 (my least favorite day), and on a Friday the 13th no less. Sitting at 16/20 and will probably do so for another day. At least I can collect from scorched grass.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    Sigh. Day 9 (my least favorite day), and on a Friday the 13th no less. Sitting at 16/20 and will probably do so for another day. At least I can collect from scorched grass.
    Add all my 4 accounts, and send requests. Maybe new add/requests will tickle the system. I am loggin in every few hours today. Your requests are likely going to neighbors who "play later" if they are active, if you aren't sending out more than 20-odd at a time. I notice that even though I rotate through all 4 accounts when I log in to play, my requests don't always show up in each account.

That's why we want a way to figure out & drop inactive neighbors lololol.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Thanks - I'll do that! I've been saving Stormie for the pesky 19/20 stage.

I?m on Chapter 8. The first goal is ?tame a scorched hog?. I collected from my Scorth Hog but got nothing.
    Please help!

I tried to add you. Said they couldn’t find you.
    Add me Kleinetwins

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    I?m on Chapter 8. The first goal is ?tame a scorched hog?. I collected from my Scorth Hog but got nothing.
    Please help!
    Defeat one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    And I'm just receiving a request from a dearly loved neighbour from four days ago,apparently,for whatever permit is required. Really s8, you know this is a pain/glitch/ whatever,yet you consistently roll it out for events. Why?
    THIS.
    Why, S8? Why?