Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Does anyone else have issue- unable to ask neighbors. When I click on ASK - it leads me to Social - COMMONUTY - if I go from neigbours I can only visit or gift- I can't ask anything...

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having problems getting into the game today? I've been trying for hours and nothing ��. I've done a hard reset on my iPad but still getting the same message saying there's a problem with my internet connection (there isn't). I don't know where else to post, any suggestions please?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting into the game today? I've been trying for hours and nothing ��. I've done a hard reset on my iPad but still getting the same message saying there's a problem with my internet connection (there isn't). I don't know where else to post, any suggestions please?
    This can happen when you have not enough memory. Depends on your iPad, but be sur to have all applications offloaded from memory before doing a reboot. And yes it was a little slower on ma iPad (Pro 2) today.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone else have issue- unable to ask neighbors. When I click on ASK - it leads me to Social - COMMONUTY - if I go from neigbours I can only visit or gift- I can't ask anything...
    I have been able to ask but receive not so much. Stuck on 12 forest permits for several hours, had to gem ahead to complete and get on w the adventures. Now have 13 permits in my inventory. Hopefully a timing issue as SW said to another player so by the time we need to give the permits, they will all be there. Usually when we gem ahead for those such things, we are credited w the item(s). Sad face. But, at least not too pricey, only 16 gems for the 3 permits.

Hope your issue fixes itself!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so after twelve hours I now have 14 out of 15 neighbours permits received.
    I feel the need to scream.
    AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
    There.I feel better now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This can happen when you have not enough memory. Depends on your iPad, but be sur to have all applications offloaded from memory before doing a reboot. And yes it was a little slower on ma iPad (Pro 2) today.
    Thanks Shibuyacloth, I ended up deleting and re-installing the game. 226.5GB of data free so I know that's fine 😊

Executive Chef
    FYI The sidegoal for those who started on Thursday, and are now on Chapter 5, does NOT impact Firefox fur drops. Fur is not needed for today's goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1339DC62-ADC7-400E-8355-4005E8AAB178.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	60324
    It seems the first 2 sidegoals involved fur, and on those the Firefoxes stopped dropping fur if autocompleted. I have one account that I chopped/obtained too many Scorched Woods (Adventures occasionally drop them) for today and the sidequest autocompleted, but thankfully those foxes are still dropping fur. Now I can try to get ahead on the, oh, 60 still needed! P.S. I have gotten an extra fox occasionally from Adventures, so another reason to keep doing them!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Going into neighbors through the Social tab isn't working? I can see the event link being buggy......but not the Main Menu.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Thanks Shibuyacloth, I ended up deleting and re-installing the game. 226.5GB of data free so I know that's fine ��
    re-installing can help as well, un installing other application might help. This game is a real hard disk drainer, especially if you play since years on the same device with a fairly old and advanced account. Since this event, my account is becoming slower to load.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Ok so after twelve hours I now have 14 out of 15 neighbours permits received.
    I feel the need to scream.
    AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
    There.I feel better now.
    I am blocked at 11 since the whole day, well tomorrow will be quick to complete. You can catch up in the next chapter.