Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

thank you so much for this! I also love that everything becomes deco after the event the flowers and grass are so beautiful!
    Last edited by duckyzpond; 08-18-21 at 03:59 PM. Reason: posted too early lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Renee was released with the 7 day timer by accident, and always had the drops of a 24 hour Alicorn. She was adjusted to the correct 24 hour timer once this was caught. There should be no images displaying her as an Energy dropper or her having a 7 day timer. We understand based on what information was available on the forum how there could be confusion, so in good faith we will be adjusting her to a weekly Energy dropper with a guaranteed 40 Energy drop. She will also still drop Tokens and Spellbound Dew.
    Wow! Thank you! I love that the staff who manage Castle Story listen to the players and try very hard to accommodate requests like this and even little things like making the Scorched Acer trees take up less space, etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Renee was released with the 7 day timer by accident, and always had the drops of a 24 hour Alicorn. She was adjusted to the correct 24 hour timer once this was caught. There should be no images displaying her as an Energy dropper or her having a 7 day timer. We understand based on what information was available on the forum how there could be confusion, so in good faith we will be adjusting her to a weekly Energy dropper with a guaranteed 40 Energy drop. She will also still drop Tokens and Spellbound Dew.
    Thank you so much, SgtBeebo! I finished the event early and was very happy that Renee had a 7 day timer. It is very decent of you to be reverting back to the 7 day timer. We appreciate your listening to all of our complaints.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the the 7 day energy dropper, but now the faerie garden has 2 day timer. I thought it had a 7 hour timer before.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, i must be in the minority in wanting Renee as a 24 hour timer (more chances to get a Troll token).
    Sad to see it revert back to 7 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Wow, i must be in the minority in wanting Renee as a 24 hour timer (more chances to get a Troll token).
    I'm not happy either. I think Unicorn droppers are the absolute best (Energy & more) droppers in the game..
    I understand S8 was in a difficult position where you can't please everyone, but still.. I hope this kind of thing doesn't happen to often, someone will always be disappointed

I am truly happy for those who worked hard/ spend money to get a weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Thanks for the the 7 day energy dropper, but now the faerie garden has 2 day timer. I thought it had a 7 hour timer before.
    Drops and timers always change post event.
    Though I haven't seen many 2 day timers, I would have preferred a 22 hour timer like most event 'buildables'.
    Speeding up time/ Gem trap risk is very high too (192 Gems)
    (my first drop, 1 Trade Ticket and 2 Earth Wisp)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-18-21 at 09:01 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I'm with you; dailies give more energy on average than weeklies, gold troll tokens going to be even rarer and I wonder even with the silver ones if the amount of tokens it drops each week is going to be the equivalent of what you'd get if it was a daily in that week or if you might only now get 1 a week or even none. Tis what it is... At the end of the day, I'm more interested in the graphics than drops.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Received a splash screen in game for a value pack offer for coins and a faeire called Aster who looks similar to Renee (different colours). Timer on splash screen said 24 hours and that she drops energy, spellbound dew and shield tokens.

... won't say price as it differs from country to country and isn't comparable.

Fashion Designer
    My collection from the Faerie garden, after the 2 day interval, 3 trade tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Received a splash screen in game for a value pack offer for coins and a faeire called Aster who looks similar to Renee (different colours). Timer on splash screen said 24 hours and that she drops energy, spellbound dew and shield tokens.

... won't say price as it differs from country to country and isn't comparable.
    I’m curious about Aster’s drops too.