Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I am sure there are multiple servers, for the different countries, as well as for adding new members over time. I wonder if the people who routinely send out requests but get stuck, need a new bunch of neighbors to send to. Perhaps the last few reqisitions are getting "stuck" because a queue of requests is trying to cross multiple servers.

It seems reasonable that someone active but in a totally different time zone, may not see your request for 12+ hours if they go to bed around the time you start playing. And if their accounts are on a different server, it might take some time to cross to those servers & back, especially if in another country.
    I too send out to all my neighbors at the same time, including stormy, and haven't had major problems in Castle Story. I don't do small batches. I tend to have these problems only when I am playing, say, Dragon Story, where I do a lot of gifting. That's where my recommendation to scroll to the bottom of the Gift queue comes from, I send a gift from 7 days ago and a requisition might immediately pop up! That wasn't there when I opened the game.

It won't help for this event, but maybe for future ones, consider adding some Forum members (who are accepting neighbors, that is) who post online around the same time(s) you do, will get you quicker responses in future events. I started doing this a few years ago. I know I am slowly weeding out neighbors from my accounts, I have turned off Auto Join, and am only accepting/keeping new members from the Forum (plus those who post occasionally on my wall, I Know they are active haha) And I am not having issues with requisitions in Castle Story (keeps fingers crossed)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-13-21 at 03:44 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    If you keeping making blocks and beams, you could still finish on time.
    Thanks. I do have everything ready except for the stuff I have to make tomorrow. Hopefully this glitch will clear up so I can receive the welcome baskets.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

I have sent requests to your 4 accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am sure there are multiple servers, for the different countries, as well as for adding new members over time. I wonder if the people who routinely send out requests but get stuck, need a new bunch of neighbors to send to. Perhaps the last few reqisitions are getting "stuck" because a queue of requests is trying to cross multiple servers.

It seems reasonable that someone active but in a totally different time zone, may not see your request for 12+ hours if they go to bed around the time you start playing. And if their accounts are on a different server, it might take some time to cross to those servers & back, especially if in another country.
    I too send out to all my neighbors at the same time, including stormy, and haven't had major problems in Castle Story. I don't do small batches. I tend to have these problems only when I am playing, say, Dragon Story, where I do a lot of gifting. That's where my recommendation to scroll to the bottom of the Gift queue comes from, I send a gift from 7 days ago and a requisition might immediately pop up! That wasn't there when I opened the game.

It won't help for this event, but maybe for future ones, consider adding some Forum members (who are accepting neighbors, that is) who post online around the same time(s) you do, will get you quicker responses in future events. I started doing this a few years ago. I know I am slowly weeding out neighbors from my accounts, I have turned off Auto Join, and am only accepting/keeping new members from the Forum (plus those who post occasionally on my wall, I Know they are active haha) And I am not having issues with requisitions in Castle Story (keeps fingers crossed)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Flagging this goal: 10 - 3 Tend the Scorched Grass x1

Given it has a 4 hour collection timer, have 1 ready to go for this goal when ch 10 begins in 7 hours else it's a long wait!

I have 86 ?neighbors? but can?t get baskets. I have 8. I really wish there was a way to know who is active. I have everything made except the one that unlocks with this chapter. My storm ID is DtheDrag0n. The o is a zero.

It?s now 9:41 12-1/2hrs 195 neighbors and still stuck at 17/20.. Not happy

Just sent you a friend request hope I can help

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Anyone still needing baskets, send me a request and/or friend invite. I've been logging in several times answering requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Anyone still needing baskets, send me a request and/or friend invite. I've been logging in several times answering requests.
    I have had a number of neighbors respond but it only shows 4! Why is there always a glitch on a weekend?

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone needing active neighbours for requests fell free to invite my 2 kingdoms: laudenum (Fable) & TeaTreeLand (ButterflyForest).
    I login multiple times each day, more during known request cycles, but don't have time to visit.

Good luck all finishing event.