Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Too late for me, I didn't see that coming. I now have a 15 hour wait. Then try to catch up.

How long does the adventure take? Thanks in advance.
    The Adventure takes 2 hours. (requirements : 1 hot quill, 5 water, 5 roast chicken)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-07-21 at 03:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Will this be an auto start sunday (Monday UK time)? Just for hanging on to do a bit more on the council storyline before I need to focus on this

No you don?t wait, I am in the UK, all you have to do is start them event by clicking the square on the right hand side.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    I also bought the package right away and could only purchase 7 scorched flowers from the market. My nbr purchased the package during Chapter 2 and was able to place 10 scorched flowers from the market giving her a total of 13. Do I need to report this in bugs to receive my other 3 scorched flowers?
    I am in the same situation--I only have 10 now because I bought the package early. I also only have 3 firefoxes (bought 1, received two for completing a goal)--is that what is supposed to be? It seems like a bug to penalize those who pay for the packages.

Thx for any info/clarification.

Rhino Keeper
    In the old Item in market blocked by goal even though completed previous goal scenario… Scorched trees are locked even though have collected over 50 scorched blooms. Done force quit multiple times and reinstalled. Opened case and posted in bugs forum. Guess i’ll hear in 5-7 days. ;-)

Unlock Fairy came and unlocked the trees. :-)
    Last edited by netwiz3; 08-07-21 at 10:53 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Host(ess)
    After collecting 20 fur from the foxes they don't drop any more altough I didn't upgrade the Faerie Garden. Anybody else with the same issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanglady1 View Post
    After collecting 20 fur from the foxes they don't drop any more altough I didn't upgrade the Faerie Garden. Anybody else with the same issue?
    When the side goal completed, it stopped the drops. That's why the earlier recommendation was to Not collect Scorched Wood (which we can easily get just from chopping). See Ronja's Post #36. Then you could have kept collecting. But, you wouldn't have been able to upgrade to Level 3 garden. Since we can "catch up" on a day once starting an event, some people hang back on upgrading things until the very end.

At some point collecting from the foxes will give event drops again. I don't mind collecting milk from them, I need it to keep doing Exchanges to use up eggs, which also takes 40 milk. Since I am collecting from animals to get Roast Chickens for Adventures.

The Scorch Hog is adorable! I think I like the baby foxes better than their adult form, though.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-07-21 at 10:55 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the 4.99 package and the fox that comes with it does not drop the fur. The two foxes I received in my storage do. Anyone else experiencing this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I bought the 4.99 package and the fox that comes with it does not drop the fur. The two foxes I received in my storage do. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Are you getting XP points, like the baby needs to be grown before it will drop stuff?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    There has been a bug where we need to store the item (baby fox in this case) after each collection to prevent it from growing up because the mature version doesn't drop what is needed.. It works keeping them babies. I don't know what someone does who no longer has babies.

If you gem ahead 3 days and complete all 3 chapters right away, how long is the wait for the next chapter if you are ahead? Will the wait be all three days?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    There has been a bug where we need to store the item (baby fox in this case) after each collection to prevent it from growing up because the mature version doesn't drop what is needed.. It works keeping them babies. I don't know what someone does who no longer has babies.

If you gem ahead 3 days and complete all 3 chapters right away, how long is the wait for the next chapter if you are ahead? Will the wait be all three days?
    I believe so, see Page 1 the last line where SpiritWnd explains about Storybook stuff.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast